• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. dolneth

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Was I disrespectful? I see other post commenting on the ships they don't like too...
  2. dolneth

TV ► Issues with Miraculous Ladybug

Honestly she is a stalker at this point, I don't know how fans can shield this, specially when its a kids' show and she did that while on LB costume.
  3. dolneth

Film ► Your Favorite Disney Characters

A top 10 comes of as hard right now, there are only a few characters I don't like BUT my top 1 is Jack Sparrow, he is just so sly and charismatic. I also think Snow White is incredibly underrated, this girl was like 14 and working to stay at a house for free so she could save her life, its sad...
  4. dolneth

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I ship: - Namine/Roxas - SoKai - Axel/Roxas - SoRiku I don't care about: - RiKai - Terra/Aqua - Terra/Ventus - Ventus/Aqua I don't like: - Roxas/Xion
  5. dolneth

TV ► Issues with Miraculous Ladybug

Marinette is nuts, the episode where she SMELLS Adrien's bed is really uncomfortable to watch, not to mention the cheating going on in the NY Special. Luka is by far my fave character (Kagami is as nuts as Marinette is) and I want him away from her so bad, she is just hurting him by being close.
  6. dolneth

Newbie here!

Hii, I was re-playing KHII yesterday and I thought about looking up some things online (total hours you play with Roxas) and this forum showed up, I thought it may be a good idea to join since not many people around me play this game ~
Back