• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

anyone know where to download naruto clips

uhhh ya i need a place to get naruto video clips to make amvs but i dont know where to download them so help plz
  2. S

anyone hear off an anime called Doll

i have this song on my ddr game and its called doll and the back round is an cool looking anime my ddr game is called dance dance revaluation supernova so if anyone knows if its called that or if is a real anime tell me its looks really cool
  3. S

What if Namine was a boss?

that would be ownage she would be like the pre boss
  4. S

Help/Support ► My Fear of Spiders.

spiders on scary they just kill people with horrable pain that u cant even imagine
  5. S

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

tell me when ur done to i and ya
  6. S

what is the best mmorpg

what is the best mmorpg (massive muiltyplayer online role playing game) i think it is guild wars
  7. S

this is for the men out there

anyone think their girlfriend is hotter then mine......................just say no and i dont know were to put this thread
  8. S

itachi vs seperoth

ok these 2 are my favorite char becuse their really strong and i want to know who would win in a fight?
  9. S

who is cooler susake or his brother

i was wondering who do people think is cooler suske or his brother itachi plz tell me why and not because hes cute or nothing like/ get.got.good.
  10. S

GuildWars fanclub

for all the people who love to play GW and GW fations here is the fanclub!!!!
  11. S

whats the worst thing that happned to u

ok i made this tread out of anger and some people probly think why...........i dont know eather but im just wondering what the worst thing that happned to and i dont care just wanna know.
  12. S

Kairi in KH2 is freakin hawt!

you guys a freaken gay get real girlfriend you dumbas*
  13. S

itachi

why do u think itachi killed the entire uchiha clan but his brother, and why did he betray the leaf village????
  14. S

numa numa

how many people like numa numa and why because its one of my favorite songs
  15. S

Sephiroth

sephiroth is soooooooooo easy i beat him at lvl 54
  16. S

new kh2 scans from gimformer.

cool, i cant wait, til the end of the month when i get mine in my mail
Back