• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

I need help on how to beat Sephiroth if u have tips tell me them please!

for the orbs you can use reflect against them
  2. L

Nobody's purpose

nobodys purposes i think are to become whole again but im not sure because that is wat the organization 13 wanted
  3. L

help with switching keyblades

yea u can't switch the blades when you first get valor form you have to wait till you get another keyblade
  4. L

Kingdom Hearts 2 commercial

i finally saw it tonight at 9:45 i was here typing on my computer when i heard sanctuary on mtv and i was like no way there actually is a commercial then it ended and i then wanted to share my experience with everyone
  5. L

finishing plus question

ok thx i really want to use that ablility without using the rumbling rose
  6. L

finishing plus question

by that do you mean the blue sword things or the dive into the heart sequence weapons
  7. L

finishing plus question

what level do you get finishing plus?
  8. L

Is something missing? (please read)

wait what did they change during the heartless war??
  9. L

Axel - What you Expected?

i was expecting him to sound a little more matured but when i played the japanese version his facial expressions were much younger than i thought they would be but when i heard him in englished i thought that is what he would have sounded like also
  10. L

key blades........

here they are: Sweet Memory / 0 / 0 / Luck Up / Better chance of earning prizes / After Finishing 100 Acre woods. (Story of Monster Cave) Hidden Dragon / 2 / 2 / Damage Aspir / Recovers MP whenever you receive Damage/ After Defeating Shan-Yu Gull Wing / 3 / 0 / Exp Chance / You earn more...
  11. L

a question about the kingdom key oathkeeper and oblivion

has anyone noticed that when you hit enemies with those keyblades that stars appear only on them but not any other keyblade. Is this just a coincidence just because those are the only blades from the first one.
  12. L

Did Anyone?

im getting my le guide on monday at gamestop i can't wait
  13. L

a question about the oblivion keyblade

why is it called passed memories in kh2 but oblivion in kh1?? don't flame me plz if this has been posted
  14. L

script

awesome!!
  15. L

What level

sora: 75 riku:64
  16. L

Kairi&Axel

off topic: don't flame me for this i just never found out if axel is really evil or is he some what good??
  17. L

Olympic Colesium

i heard that you do get to play sephiroth in the though
  18. L

Pronouncing Namine

i thought i was this too.
  19. L

The Offical Riku IV Help Thread Returned

another card you could use is the tinker bell card because it also heals you up.(note:i forgot if it heals you up or it gives you health balls because i haven't played the game in a while.)
Back