• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Hottest guys in KH2

Riku was def. the hottest guy in KH2! I mean he totally owns Sora!
  2. K

help please!

where r the boxes!
  3. K

help please!

ok how do you beat the cage thing in halloween town 1st visit with lock, shock, and barrel in it. i can't figure it out.
  4. K

Cutscenes

Ok i am at the mysterious tower, and it seems like the whole game so far is cutscenes. Is that how the whole game is? Or is there a lot of playtime later on.
  5. K

Difficulty Level

I just got my game! YAY! But I was wondering which level to start on. EIther standard or proud. Is standard really easy? i want some challenge. I don't want to beat it in three days.
  6. K

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

OMG! you are all at least getting the game this month... i can't get it until after schools out (aka June). I got FFX and FFX2 for my birthday so my mom says i don't need a new game even though i assured her i'd die if i didn't get it... woe is me... :mad:
  7. K

The Big Day.

well i am getting the gane the 28th but i'm not playing it until the week of my spring break. which just happens to be in april. i want to beat kingdom hearts first. i already beat the game once but there were things i missed and i didn't unlock the secret ending. so i want to do that first !
Back