• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

2 questions :spoliers:

alright i got my valor and wisdom forms at level 7 but when i use my final and master i cant get any experince for them so i cant level up anyone kno why? and does anyone kno how to unlock the paradox cups i beat the frist one but i havent unlocked the other ones, so someone plz help me lol
  2. N

weapon list

yeah anyone got a complete weapon list for all the characters cause the stratgie guide dont got anythin and it pissed me off lol
  3. N

ultima wepon anyine?

anyone got pics of it or is it the same as kh1:)
  4. N

showdown of fate 2

yeah any one kno the link for showdown of fate 2 with english subtitles?????????????????????????
  5. N

kh3 theroy

alright thiz iz my frist post and i was thinkin in that interview they where talkin bout that japenese guys next project and how it had to do sumthin wit adventchildren, well i was thinkin that maybe kh3 will be a movie. i think thatd be pretty damn sweet lol just a theroy tho so post stuff on...
Back