• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

JUNKYARD GAME and POSTER GAME

WTF how u do this i tried making it in a line but when i did explosion the large box just moved and didnt hit the other ones...... also is the line diagnol or straight? HELP ME THE poster game is hella hard too i have lvl 1 glide, lvl 1 double jump, lvl 2 fast walk thing, lvl 2 high jump do i...
  2. S

Goddess of Fate Mission

How do you do the 3000 one. I KNOW USE STICH OHANA but my drive bar runs out and also the big bodies in 30 secs r hard too
  3. S

twilight Town Chars And More

um im at the final door and im trying to get secret ending.... but when i go to twilight towns journal entries it says that the chars arent completed! I thought it was one of seifer's gang members (rai, suu, and something) but i cant find the gang member anywhere. Also i thought it was namine...
  4. S

Journal help

Can anyone give tips on the missions. Like the twilight town ones and the magic carpet? but any tips on completing journal would be appreciated. THX again
  5. S

Ultima Weapon????

How you get it lol sorry once its answered and i edit this thread then u can kill this theard thanks. So yeah how u get ultima weapon? EDIT: ATTENTION IT HAS BEEN ANSWERED YOU CAN DESTROY THIS BOARD
  6. S

[b]when R U Getting It[/b]

When r u getting kingdom hearts 2?:D I preorderd online so i hope im getting it tomorrow
  7. S

Keyblades Question *No Spoilers*

Are all the keyblades in kh2 real or are the old ones in the game too? srry if there's a board like this already
  8. S

BHK/Roxas

Lol i just wanted to hear your opinions about the blond hair kid. If there was a post before this i didn't see it so plz dont flame me. Like if u think this is a good idea or what characteristics u liek about roxas, or ANYTHING about roxas. But if it is a spoiler plz put a spoiler box for...
  9. S

Coolest Character

Who do you think the coolest/cutest (for girls) character is?
  10. S

Plz Help Me

PLZ HELP ME I NO THIS IS NOT ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS 2 AND IM SRRY BUT CAN U GUYS HELP ME? I WANT TO WRITE IN THIS FOURM BUT I DONT NO HOW TO GET A PIC ON MY NAME LIKE AN AVVIE AND HOW DO U GET BANNERS ON THE BOTTEM OF WHAT U WRITE? THX :D ! also srry agian for not being about kingdom hearts 2:o
Back