• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Kh3 Realease Date!!!

check this out!!! http://store.videogamecentral.com/ps30543412.html -------->>>>>>>>> KH3 http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/rayn123x/gamesusainc_1907_63316710.jpg
  2. W

Yu Yu Hakusho Downloads

does anyone know where i can get yu yu hakusho episode downloads in order??? DONT GET MAD!!!!
  3. W

Who?

no i thought the game owned but i jus think that oh yeah i knew that when parts of the game where happinin
  4. W

Who?

who thought that KH2 was kinda boring cuz everybody spoiled themselves except for the end
  5. W

Sanctuary after the battle?

does anyone have Sanctuary after the battle
  6. W

The puemp KH3 theory

i believr that rikku has black eyefolds like me with wite one rite now ****s
  7. W

Secret Ending: What's he standing on?

i think that other guy is xemnas cuz when hes in hes in his king form he looks like a guy in those armors
  8. W

WHat i think

i think that if they make a KH3 its gonna take place in the present but somehow sora riku kairi etc will somehow find a way to get into the past or see what happened in the past of xehanorts forgotten memory
  9. W

Anti-form may be kh3 spoiler

ok the only reason he can turn into a anti form is because
  10. W

Music?

can anyone give me the link to the sheet music of another side for violin or tell me how to get it or the midi for violin and can u plz not make it the orchestral version
  11. W

English Secret Ending?

does anyone have the link to the english secret ending?
  12. W

Cutscenes and Fights?

ok i never saw the cutscene where u fight roxas or fight him??? and i didnt see some other ones to can i only see those in proud?
  13. W

Overlapse?

i was wonderin if u started on one mode and started on another would u still be the same level and have the same levels,abilities, and weapons???
  14. W

Midi

can someone plz give me the midi to another side
  15. W

Sheet Music

does anyone have the sheet music for either violin or piano for another side?
  16. W

What KH3's goin be about

oooooohhhhhhhh!!! i think that KH3 is goin be about the origin of the keyblade cuz remember when Siax said the others before u werent as strong...........eh? eh? eh?
  17. W

Goddes of Fate?

I was wonderin how u unlock dat tournament cuz i talked to panik and its not workin?!!!!!
  18. W

Goddes of Fate?

I was wonderin how u unlock dat tournament cuz i talked to panik and its not workin?!!!!!:mad:
  19. W

Ap?

i was wonderin if everyone gave dere AP boosts to sora??? hah
  20. W

Reflect?

no it replaced aero and stuff and u also have magnt orther than reflect and u can get reflecta reflectaga and magneta and magnetaga
Back