• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

KH-End of the World Glitch

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VGn2gFGvVZs Kids, please do try this at home. :)
  2. B

New VA video ( spoilers)

Re: Xemnas VA video ( spoilers) Oh my god... Comparing Norio Wakamoto (jap Xemnas) to Eng Xemnas...is like pinning Chuck Norris against a retarded special olympics mile runner with walking braces...;_; Thank god Saix and Xigbar sound good. I can only hope they didn't screw up Xaldin, Demyx...
  3. B

(SPOILER) US Kingdom Hearts 2 Atlantica gameplay

;_; this is so pathetic...Haley should not sing...!
  4. B

English Voices

Ya know what?!?! http://youtube.com/watch?v=GeYZU2A-yOU Maybe that'll shut everyone up <_<
  5. B

English Voices

Well, gimmie another way to convince you? :-/
  6. B

English Voices

You're right, you aren't n00bs. I'm more of a n00b then you all are, but, when you all try to pretend like you know what you're talking about, it totally makes you look like n00bsters. Again, the voice you all heard in the Namine interview is not the same as the Xemnas (Organization's...
  7. B

English Voices

Jesus Christ...GOD!!! Xehanort, and Xemnas are NOT the same! Billy Zane did Xehanort in KH1, and Richard Epcar is doing Xehanort in KH2!!! Xemnas however, is totally different! n00bs! n00bsters! n00bifiers!
  8. B

English Voices

ummm...I'm talking about Xemnas...not Xehanort
  9. B

English Voices

Its bad...trust me. Xemnas...is way too emotional... Saix: Then, I can end this charade? Xemnas: Indeeeeeeeeee-heeeeed. (no exaggaration) Simply put...WAY too much emotion.
  10. B

English Voices

Maverick. ~_~ Look...don't say I didn't warn you, but the vid will be up shortly on YouTube, and be sure to bring a barf bag...its pretty horrible...
  11. B

Egnimatic Man in US Kh1

Can someone lock this topic now?
  12. B

English Voices

Yeah...thats what you'd say...until you heard Xemnas' voice...ugh...*shudders and pukes*
  13. B

English Voices

They're good...but I was really suprised to hear some well known anime voice actors hanging around like Crispin Freeman, Lex Lang, Kirk Thornton and Richard Epcar.
  14. B

Yo.

Boris The Blade from KH-Vids, dropping by to say hi, or yo, or anything else.
Back