• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

AR Max Codes: Kingdom Hearts 2

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!! This list i found on KH-Vids and i dont take any credit for these cheats im just bringing them to you These codes are from a group of code masters like Evilman_89 (bloddyjab) and Xaldin (adm. in kh-vids.net) and ALL the credit goes to all those ppl. Remember to not...
  2. P

Interesting Question

I may be overlooking something but..... Roxas is Soras nobody, and Namine is Kairi's nobody..... But when did she ever become a heartless?? She never lost her heart it was just placed within Sora. Although this would leave the chance for a nobody to be formed from her body but her body...
  3. P

The Last 2 Paradox Tournaments?!?!?!?

Does anyone know how to make these available?? Ive leveled up all Drive Forms, have synthesized all recipes, and beaten sephiroth....... Theres nothin left that i cant complete and everything is done.... So does anyone know what i have to do......
  4. P

Sephiroth

we'll has anyone in here actually defeated him yet?? Im at level 76 and im trying to get to level 81 before i face him for a second time. I wont mention the details of the first since they werent to pretty lol but yeah Id like to know how tough he is towards the end.
  5. P

Final Form Upgrade

Does anyone have any good ideas on how to upgrade the final form. Ive got the others all to level seven and ive been doing the Final Form in the magic tower were Yen Sid is. Ive been killing the nobodies then running down and exiting the world before the Final Form ends but im only able to kill...
  6. P

Orichalcum +

Can someone tell me were to find the rest of the orichalcum +. Ive alrdy got the four that are mentioned in the strategy guide but i cant find the remaining nine. Ive alrdy synthesized save the queen and king but im missing those last few Orichalcum +. If you can help ill appreciate it.
  7. P

New Keyblades??

Hey i looked through the first few pages too make sure someone hadn't already asked about his so forgive me if someone has. I was wondering if there were gonna be any new keyblades in the new kingdom hearts?? And will the same Final Sword be in it as well? Thnx Everyone
Back