• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

"Shadows of Ourselves"

Hey everyone! I just thought I would share with you a song that me and a friend made...enjoy. YouTube - Krunch That ( Soulja Boy Remake) *Kruncher Boyz*
  2. O

BBS

Where is Sunset Horizons at anyway? Are you talking about the crossroads in the secret ending?
  3. O

Ahh, its been 6 months... What condition are your Strategy guides in?

I never got a guide. But I have a friend who like keeps it in perfect condition. It sits like on top of his tv and is never touched unless hes like drawing pics out of it nowadays.
  4. O

KH2 Dialogue

Yeah some of the scenes are pretty cheesy. It might just be because I'm older now, but when i went back and played KH1, during some of those scenes I was just like oooooo not good......
  5. O

Whoa. I just noticed something about the Gambler Nobodies

Nope. I've never noticed that. I will probably check it out whenever i get to him on proud.
  6. O

Something I never noticed about the Nobody Symbol...

Thats flippin awesome. I agree I thought it was just supposed to be a look a like of the heartless symbol upside down.
  7. O

Hayner vs. Seifer

To me I think Hayner should have won. Seifer had it comin.
  8. O

WTFrick ESRB!!!!!!

I dont remember any blood, even from PotC.
  9. O

Should the Other Original Org Names Be Revealed

I they should. I always wondered what the heck Axels name would be. I think i would just keep going by Axel if I were him.
  10. O

Is there any secret ending in KH COM??

Yeah there is but i saw it when i beat reverse rebirth after the credits.
  11. O

Riku And King Micky In Black Hoods

I never really understood why they wore the cloaks either, but i guess i know now
  12. O

Goofy as a turtle.

I never really made that connection. I think I was busy playing the game or something.
  13. O

KH2's Broken Promises

I heard there were supposed to be two discs
  14. O

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

I went to change into master form in TWTNW,and then i noticed that I was white and i was just like....sweet.
  15. O

About Riku and his Limit...

I think the 13 blades are just a coincidence.
  16. O

when did you get final form

I got mine while fighting nobodies in TWTNW.
  17. O

Xaldin

Yeah man just level up alot. I got lucky the 16th time or so cuz mickey came back like 3 times and helped me. But yeah dont go drive bc that anti form is crazy and will probly get you killed.
  18. O

Why was...?

I heard Tetsuya Nomura decided not to show his weapon. Soo i guess that means he could still be alive. But if the next KH is a prequel, then maybe he did die in COM and he would still be alive in the prequel. But i dunno, alot of people have theories about him.
  19. O

secret ending shadow is a girl

It looked alot like sora to me, but that would be a little too obvious i think so i think it is someone else. Could be a guy or a girl.
  20. O

Darkside of Worlds? (Spoilers of KH2 ending)

Yeah I like this theory. I had thought the same thing about the place where mickey was at the end of the first game being the same place as sora and riku were at the end of the second, but it being the dark side of destiny islands never occured to me. Yep, sounds good.
Back