• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

going to get mine in a few hours when my friend gets here ^^
  2. S

Information on the AUDIO and DISPLAY of kingdom hearts II.

I was wondering if Kingdom Hearts II will feature any sort of Dolby Digital audio and or a 16:9 widescreen mode, if you have the game will you PLEASE post a picture of the back cover! Thank You :D, Sieghardt
  3. S

LE guide

There are 4 covers (Valor, Wisdom, Master, and Final) its luck and please dont start a new topic about the Guide that allready has like 10...
  4. S

Who's your favorite Orgaization member

Marluxia looks the coolest. Im a big fan of the Scythe :)
  5. S

Is KH2 availble in stores today, or is it being shipped today?

If they do get it today I will be suprised and pleased ^^ I cannot pick mine up untill tomorrow but i have to work tonight so this isnt a big deal my time will fly by or either go as slow as a snail...im expecting the 2nd one >_<.
  6. S

wouldnt it have been easier to read my topic about the release than to start another topic with countless others?
  7. S

Please visit my Thread which was just started to awnser questions like these... http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=48582 http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=48582 http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=48582
  8. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!

Okay to everyone that has just said theyre getting their game today please upload a picture for everyone to see because its just recently been shipped to the retailers which takes at least HOURS... im not calling anyone out id just like to see if they actually do get the game on the day it...
  9. S

Walmart Preorder Question

Okay I have some experience in this field because I work at walmart. All Walmarts nationwide are SCHEDULED to release the game on the 30th mine is releasing it on the 30th but some will release it on the 29th when they release it but you made the biggest mistake preordering through walmart...
  10. S

so the le guide comes out to day as in monday

yes get it and join those who preordered it and got it 3 days ago ^^
  11. S

Mtv Commercial

LOL brain dead....must watch KHII commercial ....now....annnd now ....NOW DAMNIT!!! PLAY IT MTVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!. Yeah i feel it mtvs on commercials now but to no avial ive yet to see 1 commercial of KHII in general not just on MTV
  12. S

Nomura interview

The E3 announcment will most likely be the new MMORPG theyre developing, cant live on FFXI forever wether it be a great game or not.
  13. S

Mtv Commercial

Holy hell I just turned MTV on in hopes of seeing the commercial OMG I know theyll play it again I just have to stay awake to see it :rolleyes:
  14. S

What Does L2 And R2 do now?

You were right in thinking the 28th becuz the 28th is the date its officially shipped the genral public will have to wait until the 29th when the stores recieve the items and sell them ^^ althou i have heard rumor that some copies will be made avialable on the 28th I highly doubt it but we'll...
  15. S

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

I preordered mine at gamestop and the owner specifically told me not to come in untill 10:30am march 29th thats when all preorderes get their game. I know him personally too so im almost completely positive thats when we're getting it in from transit. It will be a rare feat to see ANYONE in...
  16. S

COULD somebody please...

I really doubt people will recieve the game on its shipping date unless its very late at night most stores will hold their copies untill the next day on the 29th when all stores have intended to release on.
  17. S

Did Anyone?

Jesus Christ man give the guy a break and go buy the guide ^^
  18. S

kh2 book

Ive always been the one to take the easy way out and I really want to play the game before i use my guide so heres hoping i dont get frustrated and do a guide grab quickie >_<
  19. S

Did Anyone?

I got mine on the same day as you heh i got the form i wanted too i know i posted it somewhere else on the forums but i think the post was deleted thanks to my noobness to the forums. Pictures to support my claim http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a107/Axterion/DSC00890.jpg...
  20. S

What will you do on the day kh2 comes?

Please inform me of the site you were able to recieve the game on the day it ships from the distributors... Because this is unknown to me, the public release at gaming stores and major retailers in the US is the 29th even thou the official release is the 28th its on the shipping release...
Back