• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MysticMage10

Organization XIII MBTI

That's what I believe at least. He's obviously introverted, but he isn't one of the logical thinker types (INTJ ISTJ INTP). Definitely a feeler, but not the most sensitive type either like INFP. Fun fact, I share the same type as Naminé, who's an INFP.
  2. MysticMage10

Organization XIII MBTI

Not sure if anyone's done this yet but I'm curious to know what you guys think what each member's personality type is. Here are my guesses: Xemnas = ENTJ Xigbar = ENTP Xaldin = ISTJ Vexen = ISTJ Lexaeus = ISFJ Zexion = INTP Saïx = ISTJ Axel = ENTP Demyx = ESFP Luxord = ENTP...
  3. MysticMage10

I'm bored

I'm bored
  4. MysticMage10

Who's your KH crush? I'll start:

Axel was my crush back in high school, but for whatever reason I've developed a soft spot for Manse- I mean Xemnas. How did I let this guy fly under my radar for THIS LONG, he's handsome 😍
  5. MysticMage10

What are your thoughts on Xemnas?

Arguably, he was the hottest character 😍
  6. MysticMage10

Yeah, ngl there was something that made me feel some type of way when I watched Ansem's death scene. Like, he was the very first villain in the series before the story derailed and introduced several other iterations of the same antagonist, but Ansem was always there along the way. And for his...
  7. MysticMage10

Same. The "plot twist" that was nobodies being able to grow new hearts after all and Xemnas just lied to everyone sort of ruined his character for me. It would've made him come off more sympathetic during his death scene had they never included this plot point in the first place. Although, being...
  8. MysticMage10

Back in high school, I remember that Axel was my favorite organization member (I had a bit of a crush on him, lol.), but for whatever reason over time I've found myself growing a soft spot for Xemnas. Maybe it's because he's so damn cool, or because he has the most badass boss themes in the...
  9. MysticMage10

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

I mean that's fine if you liked them. Personally, they felt out of place for me. Maybe they could've made it work if the writing was better, but I'd take both Port Royal and Tron over SW and Marvel any day, so at least we agree on that, lol.
  10. MysticMage10

Correct me if I'm wrong, but judging by your sarcastic response here: It kinda sounded to me like you were getting bent out of shape just because I mentioned a confusing inconsistency that has the fandom debating about it. He said what he said, and it's out there now, with the fandom...
  11. MysticMage10

It's REALLY not that deep dude. More like address the mistake on social media or something simple, like what are you even on about rn? Also, the only obvious aging nobody was Naminé. We first saw Roxas at the end of COM and he already physically looked 15 so....
  12. MysticMage10

Then he should address and correct that mistake.
  13. MysticMage10

Why would he say what he said, while being completely aware that his fans will call out the inconsistencies? Either way, the fandom has taken this plot point to heart to the point that it's been mentioned on both KH wiki pages i've seen. There have been other things he's said "on the spot" that...
  14. MysticMage10

Well, this is what I'm saying. Nomura says one thing during interviews, but he goes and does something else entirely in game. I know that Naminé's model is different in COM compared to KH2. I didn't want to believe what he said about nobodies not aging because it personally didn't make any sense...
  15. MysticMage10

I honestly prefer Nimoy's performance as Xehanort, but you're totally valid dude 😆
  16. MysticMage10

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Even after 2 years, I'm still not over this. He finally made it!
  17. MysticMage10

Yes, to all this. Roxas and Naminé had a proper conclusion, I don't know why tf they were brought back, other than for cheap pandering. By that logic wtf was the point of Naminé's "not disappearing but becoming whole" line? Also this! Axel's last moments with Sora, when they teamed up together...
  18. MysticMage10

Am I the only one who didn't like the decision of introducing new Princesses of Heart?

This is what I'm afraid of. I know that Disney, for whatever reason (It'sobviouswhy), is more involved with the production of the series so now they want to see the new wave Princesses become relevant to the story. I mean all they had to do was include the worlds that they live in and that's it...
  19. MysticMage10

See, this right here, would've been better than straight up awkwardly shoving live-action Jack Sparrow "Johnny Depp" into a game with toontown/ anime looking character models. It's why I'm not completely against SW if it was done in the Clone Wars style, but still at least to me, including a...
  20. MysticMage10

See, you get it! Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Neither SW nor Marvel have the same level of whimsy and fairytale magic that both Disney and FF share, which is why both IPs were able to work well in the first place. It's why when POTC appeared in both KH2 and 3, it felt very disjointed from the...
Back