• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MysticMage10

Organization XIII MBTI

Not sure if anyone's done this yet but I'm curious to know what you guys think what each member's personality type is. Here are my guesses: Xemnas = ENTJ Xigbar = ENTP Xaldin = ISTJ Vexen = ISTJ Lexaeus = ISFJ Zexion = INTP Saïx = ISTJ Axel = ENTP Demyx = ESFP Luxord = ENTP...
  2. MysticMage10

Who's your KH crush? I'll start:

Axel was my crush back in high school, but for whatever reason I've developed a soft spot for Manse- I mean Xemnas. How did I let this guy fly under my radar for THIS LONG, he's handsome 😍
  3. MysticMage10

What are your thoughts on Xemnas?

Back in high school, I remember that Axel was my favorite organization member (I had a bit of a crush on him, lol.), but for whatever reason over time I've found myself growing a soft spot for Xemnas. Maybe it's because he's so damn cool, or because he has the most badass boss themes in the...
  4. MysticMage10

Am I the only one who didn't like the decision of introducing new Princesses of Heart?

I mean, was it ever explained why Kairi didn't pass on her light to someone else for safe keeping? Why did the other princesses have to do that but not Kairi? Because she's a keyblade wielder? It just makes the originals feel so insignificant now, since it just feels like Sora and the gang are...
Back