• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH2 Videos?

Srry if this is in the wrong forum, but how do you make videos of KH2? :S the only way i know how is by recording it with a camcorder and then putting it on tape, but u cant puta tape in the comuter? ;s
  2. S

Aerith...?

Ok, for anyone who has played FF7 would know How can she be in Kh2? o_o
  3. S

Ultima KeyBlade Weilders Look Here

I have 5 Orchilum+ so far, ive gotten all of the guide has says to get, why can i not make the Ultima weapon? :S Is it because i already crafted Save the Queen?
  4. S

Final Form Help -.-

Ive driven over 30 times, and still no final form, im doing this in Santas house, then going to the world map as master form, then repeat am i doing something wrong?
  5. S

Final Form Question

Ok, Ive saved and found and defeated Is it possible to drive into Final Form now?
  6. S

Sleeping Lion Keyblade?

ok, the guide says to meet Leon in Ansems Study? Ive met him there 7 times -.- can anyone tell me wat i have to do to get this keyblade?
  7. S

1000 heartless battle lol

Just a question, did you hack and slash, or did do reaction commands? I hacked and slashed! :D
  8. S

Xaldin question

Ok, so ive finished all the worlds, and im about to go back into each one of them, is it possible to save Beasts Castle last so i can level up to beat Xaldin. And im currently level 28. Is that anywhere near good of a level to beat him?
  9. S

Just a quick question

Ok, im at port royal, been playing for 10 hours, i have heros crest, i have about 40 hp, am i doing pretty good so far? and also is Sephiroth an optional boss?
  10. S

Drive Forms *maybe spoilers*

Ok, i dunno if this is the wrong forum, but do you have to unlock drives or do u automatically have them when u begin to play with Sora?
Back