• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KH3 Insider

Mainly from the main Kingdom Hearts site of Japan said that KH3 is gonna have an Beserk Set. And what they mean i ask is a more powerful than all the forms put together is the Beserk Limit Kit here is on picture i found of one C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\File.jpg...
  2. K

The Full Ending Actment

Sora: Thinking of you wherever you are We Pray for our sorrows to end and hope that our hearts will blend Now I will step forward to realize this wish And who knows. Starting a new journey may no be so hard Or maybe it has already begun There are many worlds but they share the same sky...
  3. K

Kingdom Hearts 3 Preveiw

Ok This is the plan for KH3 u play Sora For 1/2 of the game. Then 1/4 of the game is Roxas. The Other 1/4 Is King Micky. 34 Keyblades: Kingdom Key Twilight Rage Mountain Key Dragon Key Trophy Key Oblivian Oathkeeper Protecta Key Magic Key Heartless Key Powers Blessing Nobody Key Makings of...
  4. K

Kingdom Hearts Question

Answer these following Questions: Whitch game is harder? A. Kingdom Hearts B. Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories C. Kingdom Hearts 2 Whitch game do u perfer? A. Kingdom Hearts B. Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories C. Kingdom Hearts 2 :) What Game has better Graphics? A. Kingdom Hearts B...
  5. K

Kingdom Hearts Question

Answer these following Questions: Whitch game is harder? A. Kingdom Hearts B. Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories C. Kingdom Hearts 2 Whitch game do u perfer? A. Kingdom Hearts B. Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories C. Kingdom Hearts 2 :) What Game has better Graphics? A. Kingdom Hearts B...
  6. K

Kingdom Hearts Question

Answer these following Questions: Whitch game is harder? A. Kingdom Hearts B. Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories C. Kingdom Hearts 2 Whitch game do u perfer? A. Kingdom Hearts B. Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories C. Kingdom Hearts 2 :) What Game has better Graphics?^_^ A. Kingdom Hearts B...
  7. K

No Advertising

No Advertising
  8. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 Now Avilable in America!!!

Its Finaly Here!!! The one and only Kingdom Hearts 2 Was Just Shiped to america at (3/28/06) The Japanise Verson (No Longer New)... The English Version (New) :D
Back