• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Song question

I was just wondering... What's the name of the song that plays during the fight with Axel? And where can I download it? Thanks in advance.
  2. T

Fanfiction ► The Fourteenth Member

Konnichiwa. Because sooooooooo many of you read my other story, I went ahead and started a prequel. I hope to get more that 5 comments this time. -_- One again, enjoy. The Fourteenth Member Chapter One: Awakening "Ah, my brilliance never ceases to amaze me." This was the first thing the...
  3. T

Fanfiction ► Return Unto Oblivion

Hello. I'd like to begin by saying thanks for just clicking on my story. This is my first KH fanfic, so any interest shown makes me happeh. I posted it on deviantART, but it's been a week and I have a grand total of 0 page views and 0 comments -_- Hopefully I'll get a better response here. If I...
  4. T

Some questions...*SPOILERS*

Alright, I know this doesn't really belong here, but bear with me. I need some info on KH: CoM for a story I'm writing, but I dodn't want to ask on the CoM board because it always seems kind of empty. Plus, I don't own a copy of CoM, so I can't get this info myself. Any help will be greatly...
  5. T

Paradox battles and Gummi ship...

1. Why can't I fight in the Cerberus/Titan/Goddess Cups? I've got the Jiminy's Journal stamp for trying and getting a high score on all the normal cups, plus the Pain and Panic Paradox cups. 2. Do I have to do all the Gummi missions in order to see the secret movie?
Back