• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle

Though it was really easy, I enjoyed the 1000 heartless battle. From the very beginnging of the first game I just wanted to pound on a massive amount of heartless (I killed all on Destiny Islands it is possible) and this gave me that chance even though it waa repetitive and easy. I would have...
  2. S

A THIRD plot contradiction

Ok, you guys are all seriously mistaken When a nobody is killed it either: a) Disappears if its heartlessis not defeated (will explian later) b) Reunties with its heart to form the full person When one turns into a heartless their heart is consumed by darkness, but when defeated, the heart is...
  3. S

The Namine Topic 2.0

I think that Namine is the best female character in Kingdom Hearts I always thought that Kairi was stupid and annoying Namine is way better
  4. S

Calling all fans of Namine

Does anyone else notice how underappreciated Namine is? Ever since KH:CoM came out I have been a big fan of Namine, but there are never any good pictures of her anywhere If anyone has any good official art, or wallpapers, or screenshots please post them ....but please don't put up tons and...
Back