• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

anyone know where i can find some master form pics

ya the title says it all but i can't find none... if you know where i can find some wallpaper of sora in master form it will be greatly appreciated =]
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 Surpasses One Million Copies Shiped in North America!

hey i have one thing to say about halo... ..**** halo. halo 2 halo 3 to come all of em they all suck. =]
  3. K

anyone see that new ign video???

that sh** made me sick fu** that guy i thought it was a great game after i saw that i was so mad if u didn't see it u should watch he tries really hard to explain why he gave the game a 7.6 but none of it's believable the guys an idiot tell me this if he's so justified in the rateing of a 7.6...
  4. K

pictures anyone?

anyone know where i can get some go0d kingdom hearts 2 pics?
  5. K

game of the year?

do any of you think kh2 will win game of the year or at least be a nominee y or y not? I think it should win game of the year but iono... tell me your thoughts
  6. K

where do u get the items for ultima weapon!?

i have everything except the orichullum plus(+), serenity crystals, and dense crystals, does anyone know where to get those?...thanks alot
  7. K

Question...

thanks...
  8. K

Question...

does anyone know how to get the ultima keyblade recipe to synthesize?
  9. K

hey do you think there'll be a kh3 if why?

i think there'll be a kh3 cuz of that note at the end that kairi gives sora but iono... fer sure...
  10. K

hey i'm new i just have 1 question about da game

where do u find nobodies the most? like in what world...
  11. K

what do you like about kh2 better than kh1

i like how you get to fight as mickey that was pretty sick
  12. K

o ok thanks alot i'll try that cuz i heard that u can get each of them to level 7 and wen u get final form to level 3 you get the glide ability
  13. K

i just beat the game saturday after i got it on wednesday but i wanna knoe if anyone knows how u level up your drive froms...
Back