• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

ok, Energy Crystals?

alright, so I have all the nessicary items for Ultima, but I need a godd@mn energy crystal. where do you get 'em?
  2. B

Frost Stone?

thanks a bunch guys!!! You so totally pwn hardcore
  3. B

Frost Stone?

I need it badly... anyone know what Heartless drops it and where?
  4. B

stupid question, but Frost Stone?

I need a freakin' frost stone like crazy. What Heartless drops them and where?
  5. B

Oricalichum+ areas?

where are all of them??? I have the easy 5 minus the Atlantica one, level 69.
  6. B

Mickey no show

maybe Mickey just doesn't like you :P it's all by chance. It may happen later, who knows?
  7. B

FF7:AC quotes?

hey guys I need some help can anyone tell me the JAPANESE version of what Sephiroth says last in the film? put it in a spoiler box as to not offend the n00bs.
  8. B

Cameo Appearences you wish appeared in KH2.

Aw, hell I might as well play along. the Prince of Persia would be a cool world. I'd like to see Chuck Norris thrown into the mix, though XD Sephiroth would be like a Shadow, then. Wait, no one can defeat Chuck Norris. EVER.
  9. B

Sora's clothes turn to robes and has random British accent... Goofy turns into a wearwolf... Fluffy is confused for Cerberus. Hermione hits on Sora. Ron is teh Jealous and becomes a heartless. Draco is the mindless 1-liner character who paces back and forth randomly. Snape beats you up at the...
  10. B

The idea of a gun isn't appropriate for ages 10 - 13. Keep in mind, the game is intended for children / teens. Which is why they edited the idea of the Pirates handguns to crossbows.
  11. B

I know. Rick Mulluns wasn't.
  12. B

both of those are bad ideas. it's only Disney and Squaresoft characters. Random characters would MURDER, nay RAPE the series. I wanna see Vincent Valentine make an appearance, but his weapon's a gun, so it probably won't come in any time soon.
  13. B

KH:COM manga is out!

I love how NONE of these links work...
  14. B

3d to last item in TWTNW

In The World That Never Was (by order of Jiminy's Journal) I'm missing the 3d to last... Anyone know where I can find it? strategy guide people are key here.
  15. B

How Can You Do This!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOJP5I_eJXQ&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Sephirothhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOJP5I_eJXQ&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Sephiroth I WANNA DO IT!! HOW!??!??!!
  16. B

um, Sephiroth and Cloud fight vid?

anyone have a video of it? the KH one, not KH2...
  17. B

Was there a secret ending to kh2?

complete everything in Standard. all goals, all mini-games, missions, items, maps, Sephiroth, keyblades, synthesis, everything. Hero or whatever it's called (hardest mode) just beat the story
  18. B

Who hates the KH2 Commercial?

it's bad because it shows a part from one of the final battles with Xemnas
  19. B

the OFFICIAL kh2 world thread

Toy Story would be weird simply because the toys can't be seen alive. they'd have to make Sora a doll for that to work.
  20. B

Save the King+, Save the Queen+

I have all the items for every ultimate weapon, but it won't let me make them. At all. where do you get the bright, serenity and other crystals? and I'm not a "S" class Moogle, is that required?
Back