• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Sooooo, has there been any news of a sequel yet? The front page hasn't updated since the game came out.
  2. P

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** hehe This might sound corny but what if its a Back To The Future sort of thing. Maybe those knights had deafeated the Keybarers of the Future and the Future Mickey went back in time to warn them. Then the past Sora went to the future to...
  3. P

Is this a glitch?

The weird thing is I think i have this glitch too. I haven't collected all of them yet but I know I have more than 4. I have passed Atlantica, 100 Acre woods, Sunset Terrace, Central Computer Mesa, I think I finished the Goddess of Destiny Cup (the one with the panic cup, cerberus cup, and...
  4. P

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** wow, thats probably the only one I really consider the most. I haven't beat the game but I saw the ending. If it was a sneak peek for a prequel then those knights could easily be bad and sora was the shadowy figure in the end that was...
Back