• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

And so far your theories have been "um no you're wrong" without basis either. In the other thread your argued the translation wasnt Birth By Sleep, but it clearly is if you read the text in the English Secret Video! So stop trolling around slandering people without having anything to back it up\
  2. B

No KH3 wont be completely in the past because Nomuyra couldnt risk losing fanbase by not somehow connecting to the end of kh2 or one of the characters, it would be pointless and very un-kingdom hearts. I know we're all fans of other characters, but characters that havent been in depth already i...
  3. B

I disagree, I feel like the crossroads symbol is a big deal in the game. In fact, I'd go as far to say that each of them came from one of the roads (a knight from dark, in-between, and light) and then the figure is from the Present, which is why the event is both in the past AND the future like...
  4. B

XD Cloak as a weapon, thats a laugh. Ill revise my theory in a minute, but the most logical conclusion one can come to with Nomura calling his weapon a "spoiler"is a keyblade, the only meaningful weapon in the game. Something new, or the things you listed, wouldnt be a spoiler. Edit- Inner...
  5. B

Justlikenoone- you're right, but I also had Ienzo pegged as a keyblader the moment people said he had no weapon, so I'm big on calling Origins to that theory. You're right though, I'm a bit off, though I stll like the idea. And you misunderstand also- I say Ienzo is turned to darkness, only as...
  6. B

I pretty much theorized Ienzo before that post, in a very similar way, -The Other Faction, so I'm dumb and he's a genius? Yeah now I remember why I didn't join these forums... Edit- my bad, Inner Demon. I admin at another forum so I'm used to caps being near-flame stuff (on most occasions). My...
  7. B

Ok I just saw the secret ending on my tv (hadn't completed Poohs Book :-p). InnerDemon- no one's edgy, you just post like an asshole. No offense. As far as Zexion is concerned, he is "fallen into ruin", so if Nomura confirmed his weapon is a big deal in further KH plot, then one has to assume...
  8. B

At what point did we have Report 0? And don't tell me I don't read the interviews, I've read every update on this site in the past year until joining after I completed it, so I can and do read thanks. Furthermore I wouldn't call you out on it, but in reality you've been spouting off a good 4-5...
  9. B

Innerdemon- you need to reference more, you really do speak FOR Nomura a lot, and a lot of what you call "confirmed" I've no idea where you're pulling the info from. As for Ansem's 0 Report, I think I understand it now. He's researching the Keyblades, most likely because he wants to unlock...
  10. B

Um when was it confirmed Riku left the keyblade in that world? No one ever said that, i want a quote of it. What do you think he was fighting Xemnas with? And just because he couldnt call on the power of darkness anymore didn't mean he couldn't wield the Twilight keyblade (Way to Dawn). He was...
Back