• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Alternate Pairing Nicknames

It's something we'd do at another forum I used to go to. We thought of clever names for pairings. For example, the pairing of Danny and Sam from Danny Phantom was called Amythest Ocean because of the eye color. Another example, Clockwork and Ghost Writer from the same show(Yes, we pride...
  2. X

Supernatural Roleplay (of doom)

It's a supernatural roleplay. Vampires, angels, demons werewolves, penguins... etc. It's set in modern time, so... yes. NARF =D And "half-life" is another word for undead... and anyone can play the vampire mentioned here. It was dark. That much was obvious. The sun was long gone, the cresant...
  3. X

Foodstuffs Roleplay (of doom)

Yes, you read it right, this is a roleplay... of foodstuffs. You roleplay a food. It's not supposed to make any sense. It's supposed to be funny and random. and doom-inducing. =D Terrance the Bread slice looked around the kitchen counter sadly. Perhaps it was because the owners of the home had...
  4. X

Fanfiction ► All that Remains

A story parralell to Sora's... sort of. It takes place during Chain of Memories and spans a little into the second game, so durhur it's got spoilers. It centers around an OC and blah blah blah stuff happens to her. Arrrgh. Editing the cursing out of this made me notice how many typos I had in...
Back