• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

I guess I'm one of the minority that actually liked the 100 Acre Woods. XD I thought it was cute and sweet. Nice break from all the Heartless and Nobody bashing. Besides, I have a soft spot for all the Winnie the Pooh characters. I loved them as a kid. XD I didn't really like DiZ. He was...
  2. R

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

The end of Roxas's part of the game made me sad, when he said, "You're lucky, Sora. I guess my summer vacation's...over." (or something like that). Also the part where Sora's saying good-bye to Hayner and everyone and he cried (well, let slip one tear), that part made me sad too because I knew...
  3. R

Hardest Boss in the World that Never Was.

Wow, I guess I'm like, the ultimate loser when it comes to the boss fights with the Organization members. XD I die a million times on them (Except Luxord.). Quite honestly, all of them gave me a pretty hard time (Except Luxord.), although for Saix, it was mostly my fault on my timing and stuff...
Back