• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

woo hoo!

ok so today i started playing kingdom hearts 2 again and before i tried to make it as hard as possible.so i used all the basic weapons,no armor or accesory and i took the staff in the begining.so i went against the guy i think his name is xiabar in the beasts castle.well i just killed him...
  2. S

a quiz for final fantasy people

who knows thier final fantasy quiz!.dadadada.o.k.no cheating! do not get ur booklets or ur manuals.lets see who can get a perfect score. 1.which of these charecters is not from the final fantasy games. A.barret. B.zell. C.tifa. D.helix. E.cecil. 2.what is squalls best weapon in final fantasy...
  3. S

a quiz

who knows thier final fantasy quiz!.dadadada.o.k.no cheating! do not get ur booklets or ur manuals.lets see who can get a perfect score. 1.which of these charecters is not from the final fantasy games. A.barret. B.zell. C.tifa. D.helix. E.cecil. 2.what is squalls best weapon in final fantasy...
  4. S

problems!

o.k.well like everyone knows.kingdom hearts 2 was way to easy!.it was long but easy!.i killed in the game!.it was so easy to level up and get strong ups.my guy has a 100 attack!.and i am on proud.the bosses were super easy.so simple.espically orginization 13.i killed all of them...
  5. S

secret ending for KH2 spoilers!

o.k.this is my first time doing a thread so bare with me on this. well i was just watching the secret ending for KH2 and it said memorys of xenahort or whatever his name is.well here comes the spoilers so scroll down if u want well xenahort is the guy who followed...
Back