• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Memoirs Of a Geisha

Has anybody read this novel before? It's a really good book, but it's extremley long. It took me about three weeks to finish it! The storyline itself draws you in, about everything poor Chiyo ("Sayuri") was put through, and Hatsumomo's abusive behavior in the okiya is another thing that got me...
  2. M

Another Side, Another Story *help*

Reversed Birth I'm having a whole lot of trouble beating Ansem in the final battle. Whenever I go into dark mode, I'm alot faster, and yet he still manages to card break my moves and healing cards. Maybe what I'm doing is completley wrong, does anybody else have a much better strategy?
  3. M

*blink* Hey there!

Okay, so obviously, I'm new here. The name's Marluxia (as if you couldn't tell) but I can go by just the name Mar, just for short. Gosh, these intros are hard...well, here's somethings about me: -I've been into the KH1, Chain Of Memories, and KH2 for a few years already. -I'm obsessivley crazy...
Back