• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

your saddest moments

what i mean by saddest moments is the moment in the game that make you goes : awwww.... or make you ( almost ) cry :( i will not say all of mines... but i liked the scene when Roxas says : looks like my summer vacation are over ...or something like that.... it was sad =(
  2. P

Good and Bad

Recently in my class , we read a book called The Devil and Miss Prym by ... someone =.=' can remember ... And this book debates on what's good and what bad ?? It seems simple but its really confusing... and i wanted your opinion on what is good for you ? And what is bad ? Personnaly i dont...
  3. P

im the cow

hello everyone , im the cow ... and im new so i will TRY to introduce myself here ... my name is maria , im 15 years old , i know im young... well no... its you who are old =D im from CANADA , QUEBEC !!! yeah yeah... im a french girl ... so my english is bad ! BUT ! i will try to do my best i...
Back