• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Curly Hair

I need help. Up until earlier this year, I had very very long hair (past my waist), that was also very thick, fine, and extremely curly. Back then, since it was longer and could weigh all the curls down, it was very easy to deal with my hair, and I did not mind the curls so much. Sometime this...
  2. I

Thoughts About The Meaning Behind The Title '358/2 Days'

OML, I can't believe I'm making a theory. I like, don't do this. Ever. Anyways, so, in light of the release of the DS Kingdom Hearts 'sequel' name 358/2 Days, I started thinking. The game focuses on Roxas, and everyone knows that Sora was asleep for about a year (365 days), but we don't know...
  3. I

Sheetmusic

I'm looking for piano sheet music for the song 'Portrait of Tenderness' (Yasashisa no Shouzou) from the Chobits anime. Does anyone have it or can give me a link to it? I would appreciate a direct link to said sheet music, instead of a suggestion of where to search. Thanks ^.^
  4. I

Chemistry Question

For those of you who understand chemistry and kinetic molecular theory gas laws, I have a question, the answer to which keeps alluding me: If 1.85 g of helium gas occupies a volume of 15.0 L at 23°C, what volume will 6.89 g of helium gas occupy under the same conditions? No matter which way I...
  5. I

sheet music

i dun know if i put this in the right place, but does anyone know where you can get anime sheet music? more specifically i'm looking for Ghost In the Shell: SAC, but i can't find it. can anyone help?
  6. I

its really sad when...

its really sad when you go to a forum and you look down a list of threads and more than half say you were the last person to post (i mean sad as in pathetic)
  7. I

are you bored out of your mind?

i am. no one here is talking. so is anyone else bored?
  8. I

who wants to be in MY organization?

yeah, like teh title implies, if you wanna be in teh organization (xiii) then speak up! and then we can role play! infos: name (it has to have an 'x' init): element (fire, ice, etc.): weapon: appearence: number: personality: mines name:sixotteplin element:flesh weapon:demonic claws appearence...
  9. I

RolePlay?

um hi. does anyone wanna role play? i don't care what about, as long as it kh related. if you wanna then i guess just reply in teh thread...
  10. I

does anybody wanna roleplay

im bored as heck and i wanna roleplay or just talk to sum1. so i ask, does anyone wanna do either one? please
  11. I

if you were a tree, what tree would you be?

okay so me and my pet emo are making up kh in food and we need characters: heres what we gots so far: fill in the blanks as to who's who: cheese, fried rice, and chocolate are all friends. cheese loves chocolate and wants to eat her fruit. but at the same time cheese is having an affair with...
  12. I

new axel thread

we need a new thread about axel and his oh so sexyness yes talk about axel! now!
  13. I

we need a thread about axel

axel is sooo cool and we just need a new thread about him and his sexyness. am i right? or am i right?
  14. I

Fanfiction ► Flames of the Heart (an Axel fanfic)

hi. this is my very first fanfic that ive ever posted anywhere and i decided to write about my dearest Axel because he just owns. expect it to have a lot of drama cause thats just how i am and i like dramatic things(and love stories! whoo!). please post your imput whether or not you like it and...
Back