• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Secret Ending in BBS?

I don't mean something simple like Ansem discovering Xehanort. I mean something on the level of the other secret endings. Something with new or unrecognizable characters leaving everyone confused and awed.
  2. M

Secret Ending in BBS?

So, how many people think there will be a secret ending at the end of BBS ala Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2? I personally doubt it, but still think it would cool. I know that KH3 has not been confirmed, but thats never stopped them in the past. I'd make a poll, but I don't know how.
  3. M

Re: Com problem

Re: Com problem Thanks for the help. I downloaded a save file, and will upload it tomorrow.
  4. M

Re: Com problem Never mind, I just double checked, I do have an 80g, and no PS2. Does the glitch work on every 80g, or is it only on the 80g, but its still rare? In other words, am I screwed, or if I get a new one will it most likely work.
  5. M

Re: Com problem I do have a PS3, but its not the 80g one.
  6. M

Re: Com problem Shit. Do you think I can get it free.
  7. M

Re: Com problem YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories English - Part 2 - Traverse Town Link to the part where I'm stuck. I think I found out the problem. At 1:15-1:27, the Donald card comes up, the unkown says some stuff, then he runs up and grabs the card. In my game, I automatically...
  8. M

Re: Com problem There is no door. I dont think you understand what I'm talking about. I'm boxed in a recatangular force field. Trust me there is no door.
  9. M

Re: Com problem Hey people I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with Re: Com and if anyone had any suggestions how to fix it. I just got it today, but I can't get far at all. I cannot get past the first area where I get to control Sora. Its that litte part of Traverse Town you...
  10. M

Kairi's {No Spoilers In Titles}

Re: Kairi's Keyblade? Spoiler We know there are more than 4 keyblades. Remember a certain secret ending? There are 4 keyblade MASTERS. Anyone with a strong heart can wield a keyblade. Even Jack Sparrow could hold the keyblade.
  11. M

Whos your favorite boss.

You never battle Zexion...(Stupid 25 charecters.
  12. M

!!!Sora VS Riku!!!

Sorry KH4life i just dont know what trailer he is talking about since I cant see it.
  13. M

Whos your favorite boss.

Who is your favorite bossin from kingdom hearts 2.? . kingdom hearts 2- Axel second time. All around sweet.
  14. M

Grandstander (Beat my score, I dare you)

I got 1,000. Then I got bored. If you have the right combo u can go on forever. Seriously.
  15. M

dreams on kh2

I never have had a kingdom hearts dream. Im normal:D
  16. M

ya know in the...

Wow. That's cool. Never noticed that.
  17. M

!!!Sora VS Riku!!!

Dam, onlly the background music plays for me. Can someone please put this on youtube?
Back