• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

MANNNNN i havnt read these for like a whileee!!!!! but i finaly finished them and i give it:thumbsup:, i cant wait for the sequal, and i liked all the chapters including that last one, but man cant believe there pregnant in high scholl :wub: lol cant wait for the sequal
  2. L

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

O and sora how do i Make my FF thing like yours, cause mines all messed up
  3. L

lol thanks sora, and are you able to change the thing under your name?? cause mine is heartless and i want to change it.(kind of) and cant wait for the next chapter
  4. L

Hey everyone im new to forum, and cant wait for the next chapter, ive read all of the chapters and someone i met online posted them all on my forum which is pretty cool, but i had to read 9 before 8 because he forgot to put 8 so that got me mad lol. But I hope the next chapter comes soon.
Back