• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

This Isn't What I Wanted

This Isn’t What I Wanted 0 Surfacing I crawled along the damp concrete road towards my house and for the first time, I could have sworn I was invisible. No one stopped to help me, or to ask me what's wrong. I felt like my head, no, my entire body was being torn apart. Invisible knives driven...
  2. T

Fanfiction ► He Whom Hath No Soul

Author's Notes: Coming Soon ~*= Chapter the Fifth: You Are One Of Us Now =*~ ~*= Chapter the Sixth: The Jigsaw Being =*~
  3. T

((Author’s Notes: Okay, I got grounded from using my computer, but I finally got online again and got this chapter up. Enjoy.)) ~*Chapter the Fourth: The Thief and His Unlikely Accomplice*~ The Compendium was known by many people throughout the worlds. It was a massive world, and it to...
  4. T

((Author's Notes: Coming 1/25)) ~*Chapter the Fourth: The Thief and His Unlikely Accomplice*~
  5. T

~*Chapter the Third: A Taste of Sunlight: Part 2*~ "Xenomis...we need to have...a word!" The being looking out of Xekim's eyes at that moment was no longer the innocent and peaceful boy who had just resigned to defeat. This being seemed to be much more rough, cold and maybe even a little bit...
  6. T

Author Notes: "It" is in fact referring to Xenomis. EDIT: Oh, I also know that you shouldn't use the word you in your writing and refer to the audience, but I want it that way. I feel it sounds better that way. lol ~*Chapter the Second: A Taste of Sunlight: Part One *~ Xekim stood...
  7. T

oopse, I'll get someone to delete this later.
  8. T

Thanks a million. I caught a lot of those too while I was re-reading it on my phone. I'll correct it all when I get home. I hope you enjoy the chapters to come! :) ((EDIT)) CHAPTER ONE EDITED!!!
  9. T

((Author's notes: The Cloaks are more or less organization XIII cloaks, but iwht a few differences that will be pointed out later)) ~*Chapter the First: The Gift of Acceptance *~ Xekim walked down one of the many long white hallways that were so abundant within the Station of Destitution...
  10. T

Author's Notes: Well, I'm going at it again. I was formerly working on a Fan Fiction called the Crossroads of Existence. However, with all the rubbish I'd been dealing with lately, I've seen the story fall into a very massive slump. So, this story, is more or less and revamp/wrap...
  11. T

Little Problem

When ever i go to make a post or preview my own posts, it tells me that the link is broken. This happenes in the RP section only... *shrugs* Is it simply my computer, or has this happened before?
  12. T

I...Am...BACK!!!

It's really that self explanatory. lol Hi all, I've been stuck with a lot of rubbish as of late and so, now I have time to come out of my unintentional hiatus.
  13. T

The Forces Of Nature (The Competition for Elementals)

Welcome my friends You have been expected. I've worked hard to get you all here, since tracking you down has been one of the greatest challenges of my life. Not to mention the fact that most of you are not inclined to being followed, or watched. In any case, you were all born with gifts...
  14. T

Tourney Idea.

So, I've got a stroke of inspiration to start up some kind of event. Or at least fuel the beginnings of one. So here's my idea in skeletal form. There are 8 or more participants, each using a different element. I've thought of a few, though I'm sure there could be more if you get a little...
  15. T

A little thing I noticed...

When I was looking at the Want Rep Thread I noticed that Silh was on line, but when I looked at his profile, it says he's offline, and then I would go back the the main page, wait a while and then do it again, and see the same thing. I could be wrong, but... is there something wrong with that...
  16. T

I'm Going To Be King! ( a One Piece based RP)

~The Story So Far~ One Piece One said to be the most valuable treasure in the world, has almost faded out of all living memory. It's the kind of thing that you read about in stories, and that parents would tell their children as a bed time story. One Piece was seemingly lost forever after the...
  17. T

Fanfiction ► The Crossroads of Existence

Bump. Finally finished it at 1:43 in the morning. Sorry about grammar and punctuation. I just wanted to get it done. I was feeling guilty leaving it half finished...lol
  18. T

Fanfiction ► The Crossroads of Existence

(( Chapter 27: Setting Sail)) [spoiler] Xekim walked behind the captain. He didn't say anything, for he knew that saying the wrong thing might kill any remaining chances he had of getting onto the crew of this ship. Besides, the others were waiting for him. The woman turn up onto a large...
  19. T

Younger characters in BBS

I think Atlantica will appear. Something has to give Triton such strong negative feelings about a key blade. I know in KH1 he references the destruction and chaos legends revolving around keyblades, but I don't think a legend in itself can cause that kind of strong fear and dislike of something.
  20. T

Fanfiction ► Sins And Virtues.

Join the Cause people. This can be a great project if we have enough people.
Back