• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

A New You (Possible Spoilerz...plz comment)

Remember how after you beat Roxas in TWTNW, Xemnas gives Roxas his name and says "a NEW you"? Well...what if Roxas existed BEFORE Sora turned into a heartless? I remeber Xaldin made a post saying that the Enigmatic Soldier said the names Ven and Aqua...he (Xaldin) also said that Ven was the name...
  2. T

The E.S Fight Video is on the Web!

Kingdom Hearts Network - News has the video! So many questions...why is the portal in disney? What keyblade is Sora using? GODDAMMIT SQUARE! RELEASE FINAL MIX + WORLDWIDE!!
  3. T

Fanfiction ► my kh3 script/ theory.......coment plz!!!!

for those who commented on my theory and said it was more like a story, here you go. i will update this as my story progresses. it probably sux cuz im only 13 and im not good at making stories based on others. But enough of that. read the story anyway. Destiny Islands (Prologue) Riku: So...
  4. T

my kh3 script/fanfic. coment PLZ!! i'll add more when i get ideas

for those who commented on my theory and said it was more like a story, here you go. i will update this as my story progresses. it probably sux cuz im only 13 and im not good at making stories based on others. But enough of that. read the story anyway.:closedeyes: Destiny Islands (Prologue)...
  5. T

Fanfiction ► My kh3 fanfic/script. More as i get more ideas...coment plz..this is long

for those who commented on my theory and said it was more like a story, her you go. i will update this as my story progresses Destiny Islands (Prologue) Riku: So, things haven’t changed a bit, huh? Sora: Nope. I guess not. But you know what? I think it’s better off this way-the way we...
  6. T

My KH3 plot theory..plz comment

Okay just one thing first. Im new 2 the forums, and im 12 so don't get all worked up if my theory is bad. correct me if some things seem impossible. In the game, you play as the guy who takes soras's kingdom key in the secret movie. He is one of the 4 Chasers, which are the beings who created...
Back