• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Im wondering if we have to fight the knight figure like Xenmas in kh final mix. It would make sense but if that did happen how would intertwine with the story. Not only that wouldnt another ansem report be needed?
  2. I

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts - Memories of Another Side

Chapter 1 Ragnarok /////1-1///// The Moon light shines brightly through Sora's window. He opens one eye revealing some sort of distressed dream. He rolls over apathetically with a sock falling off the edge of his bed. Some drool seeps out and quickly falls back to sleep. Hes "flowing"...
  3. I

Fanfiction ► KHInsider's Fanfiction Listing

Fanfiction Name: Kingdom Hearts - Memories of Another Side Rating: PG Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Mystery, Tradegy Genre :Game Link: Kingdom Hearts - Memories of Another Side Extra Notes: Spoiler - KH 1, 2 and kh2 trailer. Rei, a being seen phasing between him and child Sora, must locate and...
  4. I

Prologue Chapter 1 ???? Prologue Gathering of the Greivances "I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like is any of this, for real or not?" - Sora, Kingdom hearts. Its a dark room, filled with maroon lights and a jade green chair. A table stands diagonal from the door with the...
  5. I

A reclusive organization named after the 5 stages of grief, The 5th Grievances, now seek by means to stop Xehanort. The leader Junou is now working with a mysterious woman, by the name of Terra. And with her do they use her powers to "retrieve" a dream. For this story the words: Memory of...
Back