• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

new theory....on mickey

I though of this theory, after reading a whole bunch of others….. So if it sounds like part of yours, and it probably is, I thank you … Well, to begin I’d like to start at the end: at the end of kh2 the gang gets a letter from mickey, the letter is an explanation of what happened and perhaps a...
  2. T

where can i get KH2:FM+?

well, i've noticen many people, especially here, that seem to be playing KH2:FM+, so where did u guys get them? did u import? or download? And i want to know how to get it, anyways thanks.
  3. T

Has anyone else noticed.....

Has anyone else noticed, that when u fight Xenmas on top of that dragon thing... he is in armor? like the knights in the secret endin'? does anyone c any connections?
  4. T

help on mini games....

where do i get the SB minigame? i got it for HB (that duck asked me) but i don't know where to look for it anywhere else.....please help.... thanks in advanced.....
  5. T

secret bosses?

hey does KH2 have secret bosses li ke in Kh1? you know like the phantom.... i haven't really done any exploring due to school and stuff, but i just want to know.....thanks in advanced.....
Back