• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 1

Fanfiction ► Zexion's Story

ya, the reason i double posted was because i thought some one else posted. thx for the tip though!
  2. 1

So here is Chapter one, i wanted to do it in first person, but that brought up a whole bunch of problems. And try to go easy, this is my first Fan Fic. Chapter 1: Time to Act Zexion was aimlessly flipping through his Lexicon. This was the boring part of any plan, he thought, waiting for all...
  3. 1

Haha, thanks, I'm having a tiny problem with Chapter 1. I wanted it to be in first person, but that didn't work out so well, so i had to redo it lol.
  4. 1

No its not...that is just the prologe into his story, I'm almost done with chapter 1 lol. sorr bout the confusion
  5. 1

Well, this is it. Proof that my life has been wasted. This story will tell what trully happened to our friend. BEWARNED if you do not like Sly Cooper, don't start reading this. Well, here we go. Damn that Axel. My plan was going perfectly. Then he had to get that cheap, two bit Riku to "kill"...
  6. 1

The Original 13

This RP is about the first Organisation XII. This Organisation does things a bit differently. First off, you do not need an Anagram of your name with an X in it. Second, there can be more than 1 Girl in the organisation. We don't need 13 right off the bat, but it would help if a lot of people...
  7. 1

KH3?

Ok, So i was on you tube watching some of the new KH stuff, and i notice one says KH3: Keyblade Wars. I thought it was fake, but there are many people who have made trailers for "Keyblade Wars" Is this real or is it the title that everyone just wants.
  8. 1

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

If you read earlier i said the same thing in these fourums. I didnt even know the real wepon.
  9. 1

KH2 FM+ in north america

F them. Its not fair that some weirdass japs get the game. I don't fing care if they get the game first, but i also want it. Square Enix forgets that America has KH and FF fans as well. So F them.
  10. 1

KH2 FM+ in north america

Does anyone know if KH2 FM+ ever made it to American shores? And if not why?
  11. 1

Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

This is a count down to the movie trailer! If this works, we should be able to see how long it is until the movie trailer. <object width="600" height="500"><param name="movie" value="http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/atworldsend/pirates3.swf?eclipid=b10000"><embed...
  12. 1

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark

Ahh! the symbols didn't post! I'll just tell you them. Neutral is the Yin Yang symbol but far a part, Unity is the normal Yin Yang Symbol, and Chaos is the Yin Yang symbol without the circles in the middle of the black and white parts of the symbol. im so sorry!
  13. 1

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark

This is my first fan fiction, so bare with me. I’m going to give the prolog first and then if I get a lot of good posts, I’ll continue. Anyways, let’s get started! Prolog In life, there are many opposites. The most important is the opposite of light and dark. From these 2 come 5 powers...
  14. 1

I can't read it with the translations. But i think it means that Xigbar's element was sora, right? (I'm just using the jappanesse term)
  15. 1

He had to figure out witch postion or wich feild type he wanted. Sure the computer that controlled him was dummer than my sister, but if you were fighting him in real life he (clears throat) USED HIS F*** BRAIN! I mean he's probaly not a genius, but he's probaly not a dumbass either.
  16. 1

Larxene had an element thunder, her wepon were some sort of spikes. as for Xigbar good point. However, he used his magic to get an advantage. In other words, HE USED HIS BRAIN! He may not have been the tactican like Zexion, but he was still smart.
  17. 1

beacause his wepon is a secret. of coure it is propaly both of our reasons.
  18. 1

So he's like Xemnas. Anyways, That Demyx idea could be correct. However if you notice he plays his sitar every time he attacks or moves he strums it. So i think that his water was tied to his sitar. Maybe Xaldin, Axel, and the rest of the elemental members' elements were really tied to their...
  19. 1

Kingdom Hearts 2: Riku Version

I heard a rumor that there was a Riku vesion. Acturally, i saw an add on this very site about it. Unfourtanitly, my internet went down at that time so i didn't get a chance to figure it out.
  20. 1

Good point, but who is Nomura?! You guys do relize i feel like an ass asking this.
Back