• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Xemnas...

Wait....why do you question where it came from? By the looks of things (before you fight Xemnas), it was always contained in that glass, sphere-type thing. Maybe it was his little project? Dosn't make much sense...lol. And the "WorldOfChaos" or "Flying-battleship monster" was the composition...
  2. L

Xemnas...

Like I said before: His Zebra form died just right. His King form, however, did not. The screen just went white and you would be standing before Xemnas as he wore his normal clothes/Zebra clothes. We did not see what happened to the dragon or his armor. I know it's nothing big...it's just...
  3. L

Xemnas...

I hope they make it harder as well. But I was orignally complaining about his lack of a good death animation. Wether he dies or not dosn't really matter...I want my large explosions and flashy lights which I'm well used to by now. A screen fading white just dosn't cut it.
  4. L

Xemnas...

I agree that his battle was good..but I want some good death animation. Almost every FF and the other KH games had a unique way of the final boss dying. All Xemnas did was change outfits multiple times when the screen flashed and showed no reward for you beating him down. I at least thought...
  5. L

Marluxia's Nobody?

That would be nice. It seems more epic when your against something alot bigger than you for some reason. Besides, it just seems alot more fitting.
  6. L

Xemnas...

It was good and all, they just didn't want to make extra animations for his death. I highly doubt this will be changed now, though. I put it here because...well, I don't know. It just seems like a better place to put it.
  7. L

Xemnas...

COULD have..but he did not. It's sad, really. I mean really, marluxia had a better death then Xemnas. All he did was blow into a rain of flower-petals =\ (That's not an insult to malruxia. he is my favorite ORG. member.)
  8. L

Xemnas...

Well, I have been wondering about this since I first beat Xemnas. What is with the sudden switching of areas during the fight? I mean..there is no reason as to why we go from atop a dragon to a white room in the blink of an eye. Also, his deaths are so boring. His dragon does nothing when it...
  9. L

Marluxia's Nobody?

Well...I for one think that his nobody will be ALOT bigger. Seeing as how he had to be small on the GBA version of COM. Now, if I picture fighintg Marluxia and his Nobody I think of the nobody being as large as the WorldOfChaos (KH when you fight Ansem). Well...it might not be that big, but I...
Back