• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MPC1301

Do you think we'll get any CG art in the same style of these two from KH2?

I love these two CG art pieces, and have been waiting for some to be released for Kingdom Hearts 3. Other than the the remade KH box art for the poster at the KH 1.5 release, I don't remember one of these being made for any of the games in recent years. Will Square go back to this trend in KH3...
  2. MPC1301

KH and TWEWY honored in Nintendo Power, 3D previewd

:biggrin:Hey guys! So while prowling Target's magazine rack, I saw that Nintendo Power was doing a feature for the best games of the DS and 3DS, and the games to look forward to on the 3DS. I took pictures of all of the KH-related pages for you all to see for fun! Just the page to give you...
  3. MPC1301

A buncha 358/2 days questions

So I just finished the game, and now I have a BOATLOAD of questions. Feel free to send me to a different forum if any are already addressed. 1. Why does Xion constantly flip her hood up and down? Is her face changing that quick or something? (ie. RAX sitting on the clock tower after they...
  4. MPC1301

The (general) plot for KH2 possibly wasn't planned out before KH1 was finished?

Now, by just reading the title of the thread, you may of already thought that this was just some crackpot theory, but please, hear me out. =] First off, I would like to state that I am in no way trying to diss the games, or the wonderful creators of them; I just have a theory about the way that...
  5. MPC1301

Heroes

who else loves the show heroes?
  6. MPC1301

KH2 Final Mix+ Rating

hey guys, what do you think that this game will be rated by esrb? they got away with an "E|" for COM b/c it was before they came out with E10+. also, if both re:COM and KH2 Final Mix are going to be rated together, and all of those new vids are to be added, how do you think that disney is gunna...
  7. MPC1301

I found this awesome buy at best buy (no pun intended)

i have recently bought a GBA t.v. tuner, which plugs into the game pack place, and displays a beutiful picture. the worst part is that it only picks up local chanels, but it can get fox and abc. pretty cool, but idk if you could find another if you were looking (it cost about $20, but was on...
Back