• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Possible New Trailer Impressions (Can a translator look at this?)

No, no rush. Take your time! I'm just excited that you're translating it. You're such a great help, we all really appreciate your work!
  2. R

I doubt she dies from the stab.. I don't think Nomura would show us what happens to one of the main characters in a trailer. Uh, baby Ven aside. You never know~ :3
  3. R

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! @Haxon15: Lissar said in my thread that the "stab" there doesn't necessarily mean "kill", so she doesn't believe he stabs her "to death", so to speak. I doubt the trailer would show Vanitas killing Aqua.. that's one of the questions of the game -...
  4. R

I don't think this trailer spoils the whole game.. There's still some stuff that we don't know! Lissar, if you get a chance, are you going to translate the rest of it, with the D-Link information and commands stuff? Not pushing my luck, just curious.
  5. R

Thanks so much Lissar! :) That's a lot..
  6. R

You're welcome! Hopefully it wasn't a useless find. Thanks Lissar!
  7. R

I'll do that, then. Thanks. (:
  8. R

Yeah, there's stuff that's already translated in there, but there are some new things like deck commands and the demo impressions. I just didn't know how to sort what from what since I don't read Japanese, so I threw it all together.. But the link at the top is in case I missed something. I...
  9. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Even the D-Link and command action stuff? Guess I'm a loser, then. Whoops. I tried, at least. (:
  10. R

Yeah. The google translator doesn't make much sense of it, but I think the D-Link information and the demo's should be translated.. It might uncover something we don't know. I guess we'll see?
  11. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Thanks Llave. I already ran a Google translate on it and got that before I posted it. It doesn't make much sense to me other than rambled words, so I was hopping Lissar or someone would catch something more official?
  12. R

First off, I'm reposting what I posted in the Official Trailer discussion thread, but I'm doing it because I'm not sure if a translator will see my post in there before it gets covered by another ten pages of posts. My post is in quotes: Also, I apologize if making a new thread for this is a...
  13. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! I looked on Maiki's journal where she posted her impressions of the demo, and followed a link over to her friend's journal; on there, a link is posted to another journal with supposedly more detailed impressions. Using google translate, there...
Back