• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Haku

Fanfiction ► Poetry In Motion

This is mainly about a group of poems that I came up with a while ago. I know that the title is a little cheesy but bear with me. Poem 1 "When I First Saw You"...
  2. Haku

Goodbye Everyone

Well this just may be temporary but in a few days I'm having knee surgery on my left leg, it was just one of those things that has given me problems every since I was little. Then after I have the surgery I have to go through the physical therapy in order for it to heal faster and I don't know...
  3. Haku

Today's My Birthday!!!

I know that even though this is my special day and all I just mainly wanted to thank everyone of my friends for being so kind to me, I never thought that I would have as many friends as I do now on these forums so thanks again everyone and I'm so glad to be celebrating my birthday with all of...
  4. Haku

Hi!

Hello everyone I'am new so I thought that my first stop would be here to introduce myself to everyone!!:thumbsup:
Back