• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts Online (mmorpg)

Kingdom Hearts is a great series but in my opinion one thing is missing... YOUR FRIENDS!! i have heard a lot of talk about how cool it would be if there was an ONLINE version of KINGDOM HEARTS this online version could be a sort of spin off from the series (like Star Wars Battle Front):idea...
  2. S

What things do you think need to come back from KH1?

there are many things that were not included in KH2 that were in KH1... WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE KEEP? ex: worlds, magic, abilities, the swimming and climbing, summons, etc. also include what you think they should have got rid of (if anything) lol YOUR COMMENTS ARE...
  3. S

List Of New Worlds!!

i would like all of you too tell me what worlds you would like yo see in future games! (Disney or FF) personally i want to see a "Robin Hood" world... i think Robin Hood could be cool to team up with in the game! YOUR IDEAS ARE APPRECIATED!:thumbup:
  4. S

Kairi with a keyblade?!

i love the idea about kiari having a keyblade! i need somethings answered from you guys though!:toungesmile: 1. What do you think her battle style will be like later in the series? (will she ever be as good as sora or riku?lol) 2. Do you think that she should be in your party? (like riku was...
  5. S

Where are Pete and Maleficent?!

i know this is a very popular question but i was wondering what you guys think happened to them and what will happen to them later in the series? THEORIES ANYONE?! :confused:
Back