• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

The Keyblade War

I will keep this post short. From information in the past apparently the keyblade war occurred far before the story of BBS. Now most likely these battles will have some important significance in the kh world but we will not see them first hand. To be honest, many people find that surprising...
  2. B

Future KH game possibilities

Now as many people possibly have read when Nomura has been mentioning the future of KH he dodges the bullet on whether the next KH project will actually be KH 3. Because of his actions i have a feeling that possibly Terra's story might not end with BBS. Now for sure we know that something...
  3. B

Somthing i noticed about BBS

I'm just wondering if anyone noticed this but is it me or do aqua ven and terra look younger than they did when we first saw them in the KH2 FM+ secret ending or it might just be my imagination but they seemed to be like a year or two younger to me. Or it might just be the artwork and not how...
  4. B

Possiblity of a third enemy

AS we know everyone thinks that there may be a third enemy in the future kh titles. Also that the whole dissouled thing came up and was of course proven wrong because. A SOUL NEEDS A BODY TO SURVIVE so then the question is how could a third enemy survive since we have two enemies one of the...
  5. B

THEORY ABOUT A FEW THINGS

First off is when you fight Terra in the gathering place he says that he didn't choose Sora. I thought about that statement and many people believe that it meant that Terra chose Riku to defeat Xehanort in kh1, and for a time i thought that too but i eventually thought that was a little...
  6. B

The Dark Soldier

as we see in BBS the UEM splits in two and then one turns into the DS , and most people believe it is just a clone but i thought that why would he make one clone look different, cause if most people made a clone they would make it look the same as the original as to trick the persons enemies. so...
  7. B

MY THEORY

I believe that the whole name chaser has no meaning except for Terra cause i believe that is what he thinks of himself since he is after Xehanort and of course wants to kill him for joining with the darkness and and being a traitor etc..Also the UEM corrupted Xehanort to join the darkness so...
Back