• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

{Music} Transtic Nerve

Hey, I found this transtic nerve song called surf rider. I need an MP3 of it...mostly so I can send it to me frinds in the .jp area so they can get me the CD anyone willing to help?
  2. M

Way to Dawn

Can someone help me find a nice, clear, large pcture of just the Way to Dawn Keyblade?
  3. M

I need JRock Help!!!

I need to find an MP3, Transtic Nerve, song title of Surf Rider. I've been looking for a long time now and I need to hear this song again! Please help me out!
  4. M

Cosplay???

Hey, can anyone help me with a Halloween Town Sora Costume? Also, does anyone know how to make Keyblades?
  5. M

Bad (Jrock) News

If there are any Cafekkos out there...that don't already know...Bou will be leaving Ancafe...It makes me so sad..:( This is probably one of the worst things to happen to a Jrock band I like...no more wondering if Bou actually is a guy or not...and I had heard that they may be on the Warp...
  6. M

Sea Salt?

I made the Sea Salt Ice Cream...Except I omitted the Whipping Cream cause I don't have any...I dunno how it tastes...it's sitting in my freezer right now..I'll let y'all know soon though...*hopes the whipping cream wasn't a crucial ingredient taste-wise*
Back