• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Terra's conversation with Riku translated?

Hey sorry if this has been answered already. But has anyone translated the scene between Riku and Terra on Destiny Islands? If so please post a link or the actual translation. Thanks
  2. G

STARS in BBS

Maybe this has been covered, but i think Star Shaped Objects are gonna be a big element in BBS. The Three Charms Aqua makes for her Ven and Terra The Blue Star Shaped Object Ven refers to as Mickey's Star Fragment and the Star Shaped object that Stitch has. Could be something small, could...
  3. G

Yen Sid Key Blade Master/ Yes or No

Ive read a lot of posts lately about weather or not Yen Sid is or is not a Keyblade Master. I don't know if someone already started this as a forum and if so I apologize. Lets look at and discuss some of the facts. Yen Sid, with the help of the help of Flora, Fauna, and Merrywether, gave Sora...
  4. G

Theories

I Just Watched the TGS 2009, There are three chairs behind Master Erauqs one to the left is empty, Master Xehanort is sitting in the one to the right, but Master Erauqs is standing in front of the Center chair so we can't see if there is anyone even standing there. For all we know it's a Disney...
  5. G

King Mickey Game?

Sure it's been brought up before, but who here wants to see King Mickey get his own Game in the KH Series. Maybe for the DS or PSP, I for one would Discuss
  6. G

Could Terra be...?

I think that maybe MX is Xehanort from KH1 and 2 but i think he uses the Kingdom Hearts at the end of the secret trailer to obtain renewed youth and power, but it costs him his memory. Just my opinion.
  7. G

Vanitas is XEMNAS?

Dude you're confused, no one said VEN, the forum is about VANITAS POSSIBILITY OF BEING XEHANORT, it's not a declaration of fact. Just a discussion of possibilities. I only started this thread to see what people think. Theres a lot of theories out there but no one here knows exactly whats going...
  8. G

Vanitas is XEMNAS?

Aren't we forgetting that Nomura stated in an interview that Terra Aqua and Ven were three "Brand New" Characters to the Kingdom Hearts series. Obviously Ven has a connection to SORA/ROXAS that much is obvious. One question that nobody seems to ask is what happens to Aqua, in KH2 FM all that we...
  9. G

Vanitas is XEMNAS?

Who said I don't like it, Im just trying to add other possibilities instead of helping to spread the beleif of unconfirmed speculations. Lets throw another one out there. What if Master Xehanort is still the Xehanort we know. and he utilizes the Kingdom Hearts at the end of the cinematic to...
  10. G

Vanitas is XEMNAS?

I just don't want to support the whole Terra being Xehanort theory, Why would he be in KH2 FM if he had become Xehanort, Xemnas was in KH1 FM as a secret boss and I dont beleive that Square would throw him in there just to do it, It always ties into something later on down the road. Terra's...
  11. G

Vanitas is XEMNAS?

Ok this is just a theory, but what if the Dark Soldier now known as Apprentice Vanitas is actually the one that will become Xehanort/Ansem Seeker of Darkness/Xemnas. Just Hear me out a little. First when Riku was possesed by Ansem Seeker of Darkness he got a similar looking outfit. SOUL...
  12. G

Ventus appearance in 358/2 Days? *SPOILERS*

[B]Ok, so i just finished Days this last weekend, on proud mode, I was kinda disapointed that there was no secret content, but anyways I saw the scene where Axel, Xigbar, and Xion are in the Tea Party Garden in Wonderland, and Xibar sees Ventus while looking at Xion, but on a bunch of threads on...
  13. G

Sora's New Allies and worlds

This is just an idea i would like to see. Probably not gonna happen. IF (emphasis on if) Kingdomhearts 3 were to come out on the Wiii wouldnt it be kinda cool to see Nintendo worlds too. Worlds like Hyrule and the Mushroom Kingdom. You could have allies like Mario or Donkeykong, Link and...
  14. G

Sora's fractured soul and Kairi's Keyblade

Ok so here me out just something that i pondered about today, nd please forgive me if someone has already covered this. In KH1 on destiny Island when the Heartless were causing chaos Kairi's heart got transfered to Sora because of their strong bond. Kairi and Soras heart became one. When sora...
  15. G

Xehanorts Immortality and quest for Ultimate power

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys on the positive feedback.
  16. G

Kingdom Hearts PSP?

Does any one have any thoughts about whether or not they will do a transition game for the PSP in between KH2 and KH3. My hope is that it isnt a card based strategy game.
  17. G

Xehanorts Immortality and quest for Ultimate power

Thanks, i tried to keep all of my facts straight and keep parts that are theory separate. i think Sunset Horizons is the ReMatch and the battle Sequence is round one of some kind of epic fight. Since Riku's Keyblade wasnt made yet, he manifested it after he managed to control the darkness in his...
  18. G

Mickey's involvment in the new secret ending

Ok, Seriously take a pill a minute. Kingdom Hearts is the Hearts shaped moon deal that is actually comprised of all unused hearts. its where hearts come from and eventually return . The Door is the path to the heart of all worlds. in KH2 it was called the door to darkness and the DTD in the Tron...
  19. G

Decoding the Past and the Future!

Woooah (shake Head) Where does it mention the nemes Ven and Aqua?
  20. G

A new theory tell me what you think

Thats a good theory. It would make more sense as to why the keyblades werent there. Maybe the armor is like the drive forms. Its some new kind of power that we havent yet seen
Back