• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Xeharnort .... is the ES ...???

but... I know and that the fun of it.... a mean a really liked to read ... people theorys about kh2 .... like roxas being soras brother ..... and that... a mean some were realley waird .... well im going to ask again then .... "the lost two" waht do you think ?? ---------
  2. A

HEY DONT GET MAD .... JUST RELAX .... im just saying waht a think my apologise .... I was just trying to know people ideas ..... and say what I think and thar ..... i mean everyone can get carried away with something that you are really interested in and that ..... -------- well and...
  3. A

maybe ... IM JUST THINKING .... the way square think.... i have played almost every final fantansy ( except cristal chronicles and FF11) and they wont do something like so exagerated for a game ----------------------------- (and sorry a doble posted)
  4. A

yeah but star wars aint kingdom hearts .... if i wanted a copy of star wars .... i would play FFXII -------- and roxas coul will the keyblade.... he was a nobody i know .. but xemnas was a nobody too .... and he couldnt.. that what i mean
  5. A

thx ... for responding ..... well .... if it was xeharnort ... why he couldnt either ?? i mean kingdom hearts has had enough of xeharnort .... there are more interesting thing than him I mean i really wanna know .... what relationship ... he might have with the keyblade and stuff .... but...
  6. A

Do you really think that the ES from the secret movie is xeharnort .... the hair color is a little diferent ... and the skin color too... and dont tell me that his skin went darker because he was "Consumed" by darkness even the eyes are diferent .... In my opinion ..... "AXEL" has more...
Back