• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Aeons or Espers???

FFX and FFXII are two of my favorite games, and both had some form of a summon creature: Aeons and Espers. Just out of curiosity, which did you guys prefer?
  2. P

Would I like FFX?

I've been debating whether I should try out Final Fantasy X or not. I disliked X-2, and I'm a big fan of the XII battle system, so I'm concerned that it would just be a waste of time and six bucks to rent it. Although, it's only $20 now that it's a Greatest Hits title... I dunno, so can...
  3. P

ImageShack registration e-mail...?

Maybe I'm panicking, but I wanted to ask, just to make sure. I started an account on ImageShack and waited for them to send me a confirmation e-mail. It said it would take AT MOST 15 minutes, but an hour went by and it didn't come. Then I registered under the same e-mail again just to make...
  4. P

The possible hows and whys of Keyblades and Keyblade wielders...

So, going on the little information that we have from Birth By Sleep and Sunset Horizons (plus our present knowledge from the games), I have come up with a few theories about the Keyblades and Keyblade wielders in general. Note that there MAY BE SOME MISTAKES. Comments are welcomed and please...
  5. P

KH Most Likely To...

I did something similar with my friends and it's pretty fun! Here's how it works. One person will post something like... Most likely to be a chain smoker. And the next person will post the name of a Kingdom Hearts character (any, from all three games) that they think fits the description the...
  6. P

Complete OST questions...

I just noticed that the Complete OST is available on Amazon.com! But I'm hesitant to buy it, so I have a few questions. 1. Are all the songs in Japanese? 2. If so, does anyone know if there's any chance SquareEnix will release the OST in English? Any answers are welcome because it's REALLY...
  7. P

have you beaten the game?

Gee, that game was fun! Sora's part was pretty easy, but beating Ansem in Reverse/Rebirth took FOR-EV-ER!!!!!!!!!!! It took me two hours... >_<
  8. P

KH2- Final Mix Secret Ending? (possible Spoiler Alert)

True, but they did it PRETTY quick...
  9. P

KH2- Final Mix Secret Ending? (possible Spoiler Alert)

Well, they have the same Keyblades, but the three with Keychains are gone. This is a puzzling dilemma...
  10. P

Help/Support ► Struggling for social acceptance.

WOW. You're going through a lot right now. The only sound advice I can give you is about your friends. I've been through MANY similar situaitons before, so I know that it works. Sit down with your friends...seriously...and tell them how you've been feeling about the jokes and the rumors. I...
  11. P

KH2 Final Mix+ on PS3?

Most of my games are PS2 and they all work just fine on my PS3. And some are quite old, actually. You just have to update it every so often.
  12. P

If You Care Anything About An American Kh2fm Look At This Now

The whole Japanese game had English voice-acting (apparently they like our actors better), but it DOES seem promising... See, I noticed one completely new scene during the promo trailer that was completely voiced in English. Could this mean an American release? *shrugs* Who knows?
  13. P

Explanation please!

Okay, this has been bugging me forever and I need someone to at least try and clarify it. A long time ago, when Final Mix+ wasn't out yet (seems like ages ago), there were a few magazine scans featuring a Soldier with part of his helmet missing. Here's the link if you want to look at it (it's...
  14. P

Kingdom Hearts makeover!

Okay, the great debate: who needs a makeover the most? I'm thinking Pence... The bandana...the sweatband...the hair...the 3/4 length sleeve shirt... Not good, man... :thumbdown:
  15. P

Secret ending (partial) theory...

It's taken a while for me to try and put all the info from Birth by Sleep together, and I've come up with a partial theory. I know there are probably holes, and corrections/comments are VERY welcome! This is the whole reason I joined this message board! ^_^ At the beginning of Sunset...
  16. P

Ello!

Howdy peeps! I had some issues with another message board I was on, so I'm switching over to Kingdom Hearts Insider (which I should have joined in the first place). Let me tell you, the rules here are MUCH better! :thumbsup: Anyway, a little bit about me. I'm (obviously) a big fan of...
Back