• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

sunset horizon

i think we seen the crossroads before cuz in the kh2 intro they show sora in the crossroads but with grass and then in the kh2 secret ending they show the same crossroads but no GRASS! kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhe take a look so maybe overtime age took its toll on the...
  2. T

sunset horizon

i think we seen the crossroads before cuz in the kh2 intro they show sora in the crossroads but with grass and then in the kh2 secret ending they show the same crossroads but no GRASS! kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhe take a look so maybe overtime age took its toll on the...
  3. T

just a thought!

what if the in the kh2 final mix ending the old man is possessed by xehanort but its not really the old man who is xehanort he just a wizard or sumthing but since xehanort is a spirit or sumthing and the old man has been possesed for a long time thats why hes old!idk something from the top of...
  4. T

The meaning of X?

i think that the reason the org. 13 have in X in their names is becuz their leader Xemnas has MAYBE MAYBE! sumthing to do with the secret movie maybe they have an X to symbolize "The Crossroads"? i know they have the X for brotha hood but maybe it could be true? what do ya think?
  5. T

Bald Guy has a HEART

did guys notice that the bald guy has a heart on his forehead? pause the video at 2:13 and u be able to see a heart barely
  6. T

Sora,and Xehanort

ok idk if someone already said this so here: ok in the KH2 secret ending in the beginning its says "one legend says its weilder saved the world,while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it" i think that the secret ending is in the future cuz maybe the person who saved the world is...
  7. T

a little Question!

do u think that xemnas said "its been a while....friend" to the armor cuz it was the anniversary of the death of the two soldiers and thats why the ES hates him!?
  8. T

UEM's KeyBlade unlocks Kingdom Hearts!

did anyone see in the final mix+ secret ending,the part where UEM summons Kingdom Hearts....before that after they show the BHK moving his eyes....if u pause the video u see the UEM's keyblade turn into the purple orb that brings out kingdom hearts!
Back