• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

Why wouldn't it be riku though. Seeing how Terra already saw KH1 riku's appearance and KH2's appearance. Why not an even older version of riku. Hair grows. You cut it. Riku could've changed his hair.
  2. I

CUTSCENES - Ven and Vanitas' origins

Hmm, so Riku and Sora know that he's connected to everyone/every world... It's a rather big thing to forget :\ don't you think..
  3. I

So you're still sleeping…

It's obvious that MX is what influenced xemnas' being the most. His only goal was kingdom hearts, and he wanted to get there/get it by any means possible. MX did the same hehe
  4. I

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread He rushed the game, only got about 57% awesome :3 .
  5. I

BBS Riku!? older secret Riku Xehenort?

Lol we were watching the same vid. :3 You first see 'old' riku, looks rather bad ass, his hair reminded me of terra though. Then he 'turns' into KH2 Riku, and finally back to kid riku. Terra actually has a "wtf" look on his face :P. Also, I have absolutely no way of proving this, but it's been...
  6. I

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) EDIT: 3 more full pages Though they have several teams working on different games.. It's not like SE consists of one small group who all work on all games.. Funny to see Isa, already looking so stiff and serious :P.
  7. I

[bbs] Digitzing in Kingdom Hearts

Well BBS does make it seem anyone can wield a keyblade.. But in the most recent trailer Xehanort/Xenahort ( Keep forgetting the name :P ) Tells terra that everytime the world is in danger one boy comes to save it. Take note of the 'one' part.. And the translated part from coded does indeed...
  8. I

Elderly man/Master Xenahort

I think it's quite plausible though that if he's seen as the end boss in bbs, it's because a misunderstanding. Terra who yells : What have you done to him?! He could be thinking that the old guy was off to doing evil stuff. And that terra is just going after the guy because he thinks he's going...
  9. I

Elderly man/Master Xenahort

After reading one of the summaries on Birth By Sleep I actually got the feeling that the Elderly man/Master Xenahort guy might not be as big of a baddie as we think he is. This might all seem dramatic and evil. But what if the Elderly man is referring to the future of Riku and Sora. The one...
  10. I

Farfetched - Keyblade Theorum

Alright, first of all, don't flame just hear me out :P. thanks in advance. Remember how in both KH1 and KH2 the enemy is trying to force open kingdom hearts by gathering hearts? It's been said by nomura that there are just as many keyblades as there are people with (Very) strong hearts. Now...
Back