• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Jump Festa/summoning

While fighting Pete in the Underworld, Hercules punched Pete, but when I looked at the party characters, Hercules wasn't among them. maybe you can summon him?
  2. M

noticed something in gameplay video

when the dude in the video was talking about switching characters out in the Mulan World, The switching out menu said Goofy and Ping instead of Mulan. I just found this interesting.
  3. M

why we have to go back to old worlds

maybe there's more than one keyhole in each world. For instance, in the first game, we sealed the keyhole from the top of the heart of the world in Olympus Coliseum, but when we go below it, there's another keyhole. And for Halloween/Christmas Town, there might be a keyhole for Christmas Town...
  4. M

two command menus

in a new gameplay video, it showed that there was more than one command menus. One had Attack, Magic, and items. The other had Attack, Party Switching, and Drive. Then it looked like co-op would be added to both of them if it was available. you switch between the menus using left and right on...
  5. M

the screens below kh2 banner

http://media.cube.ign.com/articles/614/614905/img_2787804.html the screens below the banner appear to be the scene where Donald freezes himself. oh well. nothing new.
  6. M

no more translating!

Gamespot said that Namine said something about being the guardian of memories. How would they know that unless it was in english? This might mean no more having to translate trailers! yay!
  7. M

Ansem=possible playabe Riku?

since in CoM, Riku says that Ansem is his problem, maybe the fact that Ansem is in the game means we have to beat him with Riku.
  8. M

present org. members

There are four worlds (or states of being, whatever) light, dark, in-between, and present. at the end of Riku's story, there were three roads for him to choose from. one was light, one was dark, and the other twilight (in-between) now, there's one missing. Present. this must be where they came...
  9. M

3 org. members gone

I think that Mickey, Riku, and BHK joined the organization because in COM, three org. members died, so they had to keep the number of them 13, so they added 3 new members. the members that I think died were Vexen, because they made his death a big deal, Lexaeus, because he was just a minor...
  10. M

I know what the unknowns are

There are four worlds (or states of being, whatever) light, dark, in-between, and present. at the end of Riku's story, there were three roads for him to choose from. one was light, one was dark, and the other twilight (in-between) now, there's one missing. Present. this must be where they came...
Back