• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Sound track?

I'll try to find one. Thanks for the idea.
  2. K

Wow. One vote. Come on people.
  3. K

That's what I meant. I guess I wasn't clear enough.
  4. K

I will soon be posting chapter 1 of my fan-fic, The Organization Reborn. I keep hearing songs that I think would be great for specific parts of the story and I thought that I could give the fan-fic a sound track, where each chapter has it's own song. Should I do it?
  5. K

The Sandman

Ok, basically, this is a thread for discussing "The Sandman", a series of graphic-novels by Neil Gaiman. If you haven't read them, you should, and if you have, feel free to discuss any aspect of the story, from the plot, to the creepiness of The Corinthian, to the awesomeness of the "The Cure -...
  6. K

Fanfiction ► The Organization Reborn

Trust me I have the outline of the whole story. It has a slow start but it will get more fast-paced.
  7. K

Here's the second chapter. Please give feedback even if it's negative. Chapter 2 After Erik ate a breakfast of bacon and biscuits, he called James. “Hey, what’s going on?” “Nothing,” replied James “everybody’s going to the park to hang out. You coming?” “Yeah,” said Erik, “I’ll...
  8. K

Thanx, I preffer criticism over praise, as long as I'm not getting bashed or flamed.
  9. K

Here's the first chapy. Chapter 1 At 3:00 in the afternoon, Erik left his house to go show the book to his friends, Tony, James, Ian, and Alison. Jason tagged along. Erik found everyone at The Caboose, an ice-cream shop inside an old caboose, eating saltwater ice-cream. Erik ordered one for...
  10. K

What makes you think he'll be a nobody? Ch. 1 coming soon. Please post feedback.
  11. K

This is my first fan-fic, so I'm going to post the intro and wait for feedback before I post Chapter 1. Intro: Erik woke up. He was having a dream that felt so real that reality seemed fake. He was in a dark room standing on a bizarre stained glass floor that dipicted godlike beings, many in...
  12. K

The REAL thing for the third symbol spoilers

Pause the game right when Roxas pulls his hand away from it. Heartless symbol= realm of darkness Nobody symbol= realm of twilight/nothingness Crown= realm of light
  13. K

Zexions weapon

We don't know his element or weapon. Nomura said he wanted BOTH to be secret. Why? Maybe we will find out the origins of all members in KH3 or something similar. But, don't argue about something that only Nomura knows for sure. Three-move checkmate chess noobs.
  14. K

Lora

This is just to talk about whatever. anything you say is on topic.
  15. K

Beaten Game? Come in!

I beat it before anyone else at my school played it. Everyone at my school either doesn't play games or wouldn't touch it because of disney. Edit: I forgot to say that I live in Texas too.
  16. K

Try and figure out the names of all of the Org. Members!

you forgot -Zexion - Ienzo -Roxas - Sora and my own -Saix - Ais? -Axel - Ela? --- Ael? --- Eal? -Demyx - Dyme is a good one -Luxord - Rolud? -Marluxia - Lamuria? --- Arumiala? -Larxene - Arlene is good
  17. K

King Mickey Question

It sucks how he can't do sh*t when you play as him or along-side him but he's awesome in the cut-scenes. Same with the FF characters.
  18. K

Sephiroth?

I've beaten 7 many times and don't know who ultimitia is. Can someone tell me?
  19. K

voice actors

a list of confirmed voice actors is posted at imdb.com. Looking at the charaters being played, I have discovered one speculated world and one speculated FF character.
Back