• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Saosin

I love Saosin, and I feel that their music should be brought to KHI. If you have never heard of them, shame. I should have no love for you, but I am generous. Here is one of my favorite songs. Watch Do you like?
  2. E

An Epic fanclub of Epic Proportions

Yes, I know that it is a lame attempt at a fc name, but everyone else is making either a fanclub for themselves, or a specific other, and so will I. I know I dont have too many friends on here yet, but hopefully some people will join this fanclub for me and I'll make more... If not...oh...
  3. E

{.Its Epic}

Hello. My name is Epic Nature {.Epic is a girl <33}. I am new to KHI, but not to the forum enviroment. I am going to be honest with you-I might fool around on here sometimes, but I'm not a noob...I'll guarantee you that. Also, I am a criticizing person. Just being honest. Please, pm me...
Back