• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ?

BlazBlue

New video game by Arc System Works (Guilty Gear). Due to the legal stuff involving the merge of Sega and Sammy, It's tough for Arcsys to do anything with guilty gear. Thus they made a new fighter called BlazBlue YouTube - BlazBlue: AOU 2008 Trailer Obviously yuo can see its the same...
  2. ?

The Holloways

Was recommended to me by Last.Fm. pretty decent band. YouTube - The Holloways - Generator
  3. ?

2D Fighters.

Just a thread to list your favorite 2D fighters and why. My List Is. Game: Guilty Gear X Plus - Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus Reason: Most Balanced 2D Fighter, and the most fun IMO. It takes a while to get really into it but once you do its worth it. Holy Order Sol and Trash Tier Zappa Ftw...
  4. ?

{Music} Patrick Wolf.

Great Musician. Sexy as hell too. Any other fans? Much greatness coming from a man that can play about 15 instruments. Three albums out so far, all of them are great. Lycanthropy. Wind In The Wires. The Magic Position. The first two differ from The Magic posistion due to its main focus of...
  5. ?

Recommend Me Some Good Artist/Bands V.2

So I've Done This before, but this time I'm looking for some new suggestions. My music taste has changed from before so, I think people will be able to give me much more artists. So, same as before, give me a band or aritst thats good, according to this list. Broken Social Scene Tokyo Police...
  6. ?

Help/Support ► I'm Letting My hair Grow, And...

I Need opinions or suggestions on how long or what type of style I should use. Should I change the hair color? What possibilities are there for me to do? What would look good on me? Thank you for your help :] I've decided to let it grow in december, so it has been like, 3-4 months that...
  7. ?

Good Bye Everyone.

Due to some things coming up and me having to get more focused on my studies I can no longer visit this site. I wish to say good bye to all the friends I have made here. Gildragon Blue Sky Mon DT Neloangelo Rixam Skater nobody Gungeonx Dark Disciple. A few others and i apologize if I forgot...
  8. ?

[Music] Minor Threat

Minor Threat was an American hardcore punk band that formed in Washington DC in 1980 and disbanded in 1983. While Minor Threat was short-lived, it had a strong influence on the hardcore punk music scene in the United States. Minor Threat's song "Straight Edge" was the basis for the straight edge...
  9. ?

~//Teh See-Murder Fan Club\\~

This Is The Fan Club for myself Because I am Sooo Kewl D: Members (Slaves) Mon Kaos6 Livi Gildragon Neloangelo Blue Sky Skater Nobody Lenny Rixam Endless Flames Suzakeru Golden Knight - Come back fool D:< Ima have to draft moar people D:
  10. ?

Recommend me some good bands please.

So lately Ive been thinking. I need new music. But i cant seem to find a band worth listening to If anyone can give me a suggestion on what bands I should listen to that would be awesome Here are my interest: Gamma Ray Meliah Rage Helloween Napalm Death Slayer Megadeth Children of Bodom...
  11. ?

[Music] Helloween (Iron Maiden, Van Halen, etc. fans Read!

Helloween is a really good band that was made aruond the 80s theyre still around and are one of the few bands who retained the old sound of great rock unlike the one we have today Check them out theyre pretty good Power: YouTube - Helloween - Power (1996) Ride the Sky: YouTube - Helloween -...
  12. ?

MPO Plus', Million death-apalooza! (Minutes Game)

I TRYED to make these as funny and blood-filled as I can. So, if you don't laugh by your death, you're disturbed in everyway and you should go jump off a Ravine... >_> If you played Metal Gear Solid portbale ops on PSP you will undertsnad this Some things you should know Ga-Ko = Toy Duck...
  13. ?

Your Opinions On Soceity, Governemnt, and Crime

The New York Times: “The world economy is facing the most serious threat to its cohesion and prosperity in the postwar period. Inflation, recession, high unemployment and extraordinary trade and financial pressures are placing the principles and institutions of international economic cooperation...
  14. ?

Anyone else ever try this?..

Trying to gain as much Experience while you play as Roxas in the prologue? At the station of calling before you go into the room with the giant nobody boss fight you have to fight some dusks, correct? Well what I did was just re enter that area over and over again gaining levels to make things...
  15. ?

[MUSIC] ~ Maximum The Hormone/Atreyu

Maximum The Hormone Pretty good japanese band, as i know most peopel recognize them from death note (season 2 opening and ending) Heavy Screamo, good music overall, discuss, agree that thyre good, think they suck explain your point of view Atreyu Atreyu is great, most of us know that, but i...
  16. ?

Wow....Been Gone For So Long...and I Didnt Visit Much To Begin With.

So Guess Im Still a noob D: Well, I have been having alot of time recently, more than before when i was extremely busy. So hopefully this time I can be a more active member and stick around for awhile Best of luck to me P= -Cmurder
  17. ?

Sanctuary

Yeah, im looking for this song (KH2 intro) in english, not japanese. So if someone can tell me where to find it or supply it to me :D By the way if this does not belong here please point it out kindly as I havd seen people call others stupid or retarded for posting in the wrong place =/
  18. ?

Metal Gear Solid Series, General Discussion.

Yes. amazed that there isnt one here but if there is fell free to delete this. Anyway this thread is mainly to talk about the series stories, your strategies, Online The MGS games I own are MGS2 MGS3 Subsistence MPO (PSP) Online FTW
  19. ?

Who Would Prevail In Alternate Universes!!!!

For Example you choose two people from a different video game, movie, anime, book, comic, Etc. and put them against each other and duscuss who would win Ill start it off Sora Vs Naruto (Naruto fans >_>) Discuss the outcome
  20. ?

Oh Great Just What We Need! ANOTHER NOOB

Yesh Im a noob to the site though i do have much knowledge on KH and many other Video games, haha The only time i came to KHI was to download musics :P
Back